Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Starting my DNP next week Anything I should know

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
So here is my plan for the DNP. Sunday is my reseed day where I get to eat what every for 5 hours then head to bed. So in reading you guys have said I should take it before bed, and use low carb days...
So then my plan will be to use it Monday night through friday night. Should I ramp up my dose like 100, then 200, then 300, or just jump right in at 200 a night, then bump it later if I need to. I well aware I need to be drinking a shit ton every day..

Anything else I should know before I get into this, just want to do it safest best way possible.

Thanks Gents..

OMS

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ok, I am also planning on a 5/2 but am going straight 200. I will go Saturday to Wednesday.

In my experience adding carbs adds heat, so be careful with that - people that watch you closely.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been on 300/wk at 5 days on 2 days off now for about 8 weeks along with Intermittent fasting 16/8 and down 36lbs in 2 months. Low carbs, under 50 - 100 a day cause carbs burn me up. The 2 days off i eat carbs and it's not unbearable. the IF timing I have now I am doing really well on, a few cups of coffee in the AM get me through and i think the constant rotation has helped. I still do the IF on the weekends even with no DNP and the addition of carbs into the diet. I take it Sunday through Thursday, sometimes add a Friday or Saturday in depending on what I ate over the weekend, but usually still carb friendly.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I currently eat my first meal at 12 or 1p and do 4 meals till about 7pm then stop till the next day. I try and eat all my food for the day before I work out, so I have energy for it.. So Ill keep that the same, Sunday is my day off, so Ill keep that my carb day. I’m going to start with 200 a night and see how that goes for a week, then bump it to 300 so make sure I’m not over doing things. Sounds like a plan, Thanks for the input.
Been on 300/wk at 5 days on 2 days off now for about 8 weeks along with Intermittent fasting 16/8 and down 36lbs in 2 months. Low carbs, under 50 - 100 a day cause carbs burn me up. The 2 days off i eat carbs and it's not unbearable. the IF timing I have now I am doing really well on, a few cups of coffee in the AM get me through and i think the constant rotation has helped. I still do the IF on the weekends even with no DNP and the addition of carbs into the diet. I take it Sunday through Thursday, sometimes add a Friday or Saturday in depending on what I ate over the weekend, but usually still carb friendly.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You should be on your way @OldManStrength . If you feel the heat is too much or the water retention is too much then you can take a day off. Use the DNP calculator I posted here to see what your concentration will be and alter if needed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Been on 300/wk at 5 days on 2 days off now for about 8 weeks along with Intermittent fasting 16/8 and down 36lbs in 2 months.

300/wk on 5/2 schedule? What is your daily dosing? I'm confused. But 36 pounds in 8 weeks is awesome! I could stand to lose 15 or so, so I'm interested in knowing what you're doing, and still continuing to make that awesome food in your smoker! LOL

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I did a DNP cut 2 years ago doing 300 a day at the peak and lost a bunch of weight, was really getting cut, but I felt like crap. My liver numbers tanked bad too. 6 months later my numbers were recovering at least. I'm afraid to cycle it again not knowing where my liver numbers are now (I've not had those tested). Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'd be careful of overdoing which is hard because the fat just melts off.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I did a DNP cut 2 years ago doing 300 a day at the peak and lost a bunch of weight, was really getting cut, but I felt like crap. My liver numbers tanked bad too. 6 months later my numbers were recovering at least. I'm afraid to cycle it again not knowing where my liver numbers are now (I've not had those tested). Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'd be careful of overdoing which is hard because the fat just melts off.
Are you sure it was the DNP that caused your liver values to be so high?

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014

as Restart mentioned, im not sure it would be the DNP. I've never seen DNP effect liver levels at all. I had really high levels and there was no change on anything i was doing, went in for a lot of testing and they came to the conclusion that some of the stress from lifting heavy, yada yada, can make some changes in the levels etc.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hmmm I guess it could have been something else. I was also doing some other things, on on a test/tren cut cycle, ephedrine and Anavar are probably the most suspect. Nm, ignore what I said then :p

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
yeah likely wasnt the DNP. when i had liver issues, i was also on Tren, no orals, but my levels were close to 400. i never had any issues before with Tren causing it to increase, only thing before was orals... so i kept running the tren and had everything done again, same results. went for scans and thats when they dropped to normal and i was still on tren :) i was going to tell them anything other than Test b/c i hate when they jump to that conclusion... "oh its going to be the streroids" and come to find out, was just pressure on the body

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Kind of off subject, but is there a list of of supplements in order of hepatotoxicity and/or renal toxicity? I've often referenced places like Steroidology.com for benefits and side effects, but a compiled list would be cool.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic