IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Glad to see you got a log started

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Just woke up, showered, now breakfast!!
My breakfast is 1 1/2 cups of egg whites, a packet of oatmeal, coffee and animal pak mutli vitamins

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Just got in my meal #2 6oz of chicken and 6oz of broccoli. Its hard it get in my meals while at school but i always get my meals in! Never miss em

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Just crushed meal #3 6oz 99% lean ground turkey and 6oz of sauteed onions,

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Just had meal #4 6oz of tilapia and 6oz of mixed veggies

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Great to see you started a log. Do one big post a day at the end with all food and training for that day. Be hell of a lot of posts if you post every time you take a vitamin or do a rep :^) . Kepp em coming though big young un.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Don't for get your carbs man. They have seemed to be forgotten after meal one. I'm assuming your trying to gain size.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Don't for get your carbs man. They have seemed to be forgotten after meal one. I'm assuming your trying to gain size.

Yeah trying to gain size and get lean, i dont get in many carbs in, i have carbs again after my workout for meal 6.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yeah trying to gain size and get lean, i dont get in many carbs in, i have carbs again after my workout for meal 6.

Well to be honest for gaining size carbs are almost as important as protein. To gain size and try to get lean can be vary difficult. What a lot of us here will do a bulk then try to hang on to as much size as possible when we diet down. With that said when you do a bulk you don't need to go over board with the fat gain. I like to keep my carbs highest for the first part of your day with complex carbs. My pre and post workout will have high glycemic carbs then taper off throughout the day. I usually train around 1PM though.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Like Big Paul said man, carbohydrates are SOO important.

Don't worry about being or staying lean. You can ALWAYS cut down if you aren't satisfied. Just focus on growing. You can cut later.

For you to grow, or even gain lean mass and stay lean you need a large amount of carbohydrates.

You can't function and grow on protein and veggies.

This is kind of a break down for you. Veggies don't really give you much energy. Protein gives you some energy, but the protein is needed so it can be turned into amino acids. Carbohydrates will give you energy, and allow the protein you consume to get to work repairing your muscles and body.

If you only eat protein and veggies your body will eat right through both sources and there won't be any left in the tank to use for growth and repair.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic