Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Started using creatine again

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
2 weeks ago I added creatine back in to my supplement regime. Ive not used creatine in probably 10 years. Let me back up and say, this whole covid thing interrupted my entire health/ well being habits. I was already struggling with a few injuries before covid so I had already lost a lot of the passion I had for lifting (no surprise there, I've been doing this for 40+ yrs now). Once lockdowns started I was away from lifting for months but did manage some cardio in that time. I set up a home gym probably 4 months ago and got back at it. My performance was most discouraging, the biggest thing that kept me going was my daughter started working out with me so I would get after it mostly for her. Back to creatine.. As stated its been 2 weeks since I added it back into my supps. It has had a notable effect on my performance. Strength has increase (finally), muscles look fuller and I actually just feel better. Don't overlook the benefits of this relatively inexpensive supplement!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Your covid experience has been much like mine bro. The gyms closed here for 6 months. I did manage to get a dozen or so workouts in at my friends home gym 40 minutes drive from my place. Then when they re-opened they have a mask mandate. :- /

Let me tell you lifting with a mask on is a bitch. I've been going late 9-10 pm when very few people if anyone is there. I can take the mask off or pull it down off of my nose for air.

Without the motivation of a daughter or anyone (I live alone) I'm back at it steady and like you getting my strength back. Also endurance is returning.

I'm on a cycle and have also added creatine into my post workout shakes after a long break from using it. Muscles filled out nicely so far but have a ways to go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic