Members
Latest Member
karenharrison
What's New?

Started new meds for blood pressure

Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival

Jul 14, 2021
I started some new medicine for my heart blood pressure I was wondering if it’s going to the counterproductive to the new medicine I’m on any advice would really help I’m doing low dose cyp 200 1cc a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Gotta keep that blood pressure under control! It causes so many issues.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Is this a new diagnosis bro?

Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival

Jul 14, 2021
When I’m off the blood pressure I run 170/95 I had gotten a Ross procedure done because my heart valve who’s going bad in the efficiency of my heart pumping went from 46 down to 32% if you get under 30 they usually recommend a pacemaker the cocktail that my doctor has me on said that it can actually raise that number back up and no this is not a new diagnose i’ve been dealing with high blood pressure for about eight years now I have the medical report of the heart scan they just did I’ll see if I can share it on this thread I appreciate any advice

Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival

Jul 14, 2021

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
When I’m off the blood pressure I run 170/95 I had gotten a Ross procedure done because my heart valve who’s going bad in the efficiency of my heart pumping went from 46 down to 32% if you get under 30 they usually recommend a pacemaker the cocktail that my doctor has me on said that it can actually raise that number back up and no this is not a new diagnose i’ve been dealing with high blood pressure for about eight years now I have the medical report of the heart scan they just did I’ll see if I can share it on this thread I appreciate any advice

Ok….that mix of meds makes much more sense now.
I see that during the heart scan you posted, your BP was at 120/78 — Is that what you see / maintain on average with all your meds? Do you get readings even less than that?

Under ordinary (non medical condition) circumstances, 200mg weekly test wouldn’t be a concern at such a BP. However, with the aortic / pulmonary procedure you’ve had, there could be the potential of a contraindication.

Under such circumstances, I wouldn’t go it alone (trt outside medical advisement and monitoring).

Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival

Jul 14, 2021
Thank you so much great advise and I will fallow up with my doctor about it
And yes that’s my average and it has never been lower then that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic