Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Started MK677

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have a couple of sealed bottles of Somatozine from MA labs. I started on last week. I am off all anabolic and especially testosterone since my endo is testing me for everything.
I was using some testosterone cream and it was helping raise my levels shaving twice a day wood and some aggression and extra energy. I decided to stop cause it will probably flatten all my levels and just want to have normal to low test levels.
I started Clomid which normally messes with my mood but been feeling really good at 50 mg a day.
The Mk677 is kicking and really hitting the appetite and creating a lot of fullness so working well.
I am taking berberine and so far so good no extreme fatigue. Sleep is great and like said appetite is annoying.
I was doing serostim but stopped when I phased out the anabolics. I have blacktops too but am enjoying the lack of pinholes right now.
I read through some threads on here with Mk677 and doesn't seem to be a popular alternative but it is working well for me.
I find it interesting that I don't have the fatigue that usually knocks Mk677 out of my plan so I will continue to bridge with it and stop the clomid a week from the blood work.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I still am happy with MK677....
I used to hate it but it's damn tolerable with berberine supplements.
I am going to switch to powder and take 50 mgs a day in the am. The mike arnold stuff has melatonin and other stuff in it so hard to take during the day.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I still am happy with MK677....
I used to hate it but it's damn tolerable with berberine supplements.
I am going to switch to powder and take 50 mgs a day in the am. The mike arnold stuff has melatonin and other stuff in it so hard to take during the day.

did you have blood work while using this?
Interest in seeing if it increased hemoglobin.
How is it on your stomach?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yes blood work is fine. Just got a full physical.
I still get some bloat but depends on what I eat. I never lasted more than a week on it before due to the fatigue so I am enjoying it.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I ordered mk677 powder so I am going to take it in the morning. I had been taking it before bed since Mike Arnold's capsules have melatonin in them. Blood sugar still normal and low fatigue while using berberine.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I ordered mk677 powder so I am going to take it in the morning. I had been taking it before bed since Mike Arnold's capsules have melatonin in them. Blood sugar still normal and low fatigue while using berberine.
How did you mix it?;capsule machine or liquid

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have a milligram scale. I just weigh it and add to liquid.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have a milligram scale. I just weigh it and add to liquid.
Lol mine was sticky like hash clumped like crack. Used ethanol as the solvent and some glycerin and peg 300 to artificial orange food flavoring

2.5g
100ml @ 25mg/ml
10ml ethanol
60ml peg 300
29ml veg glycerin
1ml orange food flavoring
Warm 10ml solvent, added mk stir, stir, stir till clear. Added peg, stir. Stir, added veggies, stir. Added fake orange flavor stir. Stir sit, stir. Funneled into dropper . Let cool. Taste test, can't tell if I put too much or too little orange in need another dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic