Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

started hcg and clomid...sperm motility got worse

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
awesome post..I recently found out my sperm count is zero so this gives me hope I can get it back.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Bumping this...

Expecting my baby girl in less than 1 month! =D
HCG 2000 x3/week & HMG 75 x3/week (I was off all gear)
I have a daughter too. Many of my meathead buddies have girls...I always wondered if there's a correlation between steroid use and gender of child born during/after. Anyway AWESOME news! Daughters are "all daddy" all the time. Your girl will be bad cop (at least til the teens) and you'll be her bestie.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
haha thanks guys =) ... T - 7 days!!!

Mike_RN, I was thinking the same but then a bit of science kicked in ...
When your on gear/test... you tend to try for some time which leads to dr visits which leads to count test. Once you find out the numbers are low, you tend to read every article out there about "How to get pregnant" haha

Most if not all of these documents say "Have sex 2 days before ovulation" which is fine however, the difference between perms that determine Boy/Girl is that boys are much faster but they DIE super quick while the ones producing a girl will last up to 2-3 days... hence the guys on gear tend to have more girls!

At least the above is what I think. Next year for number 2 I will be repeating the same protocol but instead of sex 2days before, I intend to have sex night before/day of and see what happens there!

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Juice and girls a myth. I know plenty lifetime users with boys. 50/50 chance every time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic