Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Started a really low dose Tren Test cycle..

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
Well, started about 5 weeks ago actually, 20mg tren ace, 30mg test prop ed and I must say I'm pleasantly surprise at the result! My last tren test cycle was back in 2009, went pretty heavy dose then for 10 weeks, love the results hate the nasty sides - BP and lipids out of whack for a long long time after that, took my body many years to recover from that last cycle. So this time i was thinking why not try super low dose and see what happens. Sure, the gains are unlike the high doses but it's there, you can definitely feel and see the difference. I will rate a 7/10 for strength and size on this cycle, which I plan to continue up to 12 weeks and see what my blood work comes back with.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
ED pins? I hope you're using a slin pin. I've ran about the same dose but EOD pins. Results were great and I had a better sense of well being running low. However, 5-7 weeks into Tren at any dose I can tell my blood count, lipids, GFR, AL, AST, BUN and creatinine start going bad and stay in the red long after cessation. IMO its a good thing you're running shorts. I would (because I am older and possible wiser) pull labs at 6 weeks, hey man its only 120 bucks at PrivateMDLabs for female panel and lipids.

Keep us posted on your cycle and enjoy!

O heel I just realized you're not from the States, you might not have access to taking blood work like we do in 40 something states.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
ED pins? I hope you're using a slin pin. I've ran about the same dose but EOD pins. Results were great and I had a better sense of well being running low. However, 5-7 weeks into Tren at any dose I can tell my blood count, lipids, GFR, AL, AST, BUN and creatinine start going bad and stay in the red long after cessation. IMO its a good thing you're running shorts. I would (because I am older and possible wiser) pull labs at 6 weeks, hey man its only 120 bucks at PrivateMDLabs for female panel and lipids.

O heel I just realized you're not from the States, you might not have access to taking blood work like we do in 40 something states.

ED pinning are fine with 25g pins so no issue for me. Tried the slin method once and boy, took ages for plunger to complete! I intend to go for my blood work on the 8th week and then take it from there whether to cease or continue. 120bucks yikes, it's about Sgd40 over here in government clinic, which is approx. Usd30, and results within an hour. Would you like an x-ray to go with that? It'll be another 10bucks please. (about usd7)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Sounds like you have your game down solid.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
I'll post up a before after pic on the 8th or 9th week, will also post up my blood work then.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
I'm on week 7 of 10 taking Tren E @ 200mg/wk and Test E @ 200mg/wk.

I've only seen recommendations to post more, but like you said, I'm feeling great on this mild cycle. No rage. Night sweats aren't too bad, and most nights I can sleep all the way through.

My last cycle about a year ago was Tren A @ 200mg/wk with the same Test E. Injections were more often because of the Tren A. The only difference I can notice this time with the Tren E is that my cardio is way down. Rolling in MMA training makes me feel like I am about to pass out.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

You must be highly reactive if that quickly your blood work looks that badly as normally it takes a while to build up before it starts affecting your internal organs .

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
I'm on week 7 of 10 taking Tren E @ 200mg/wk and Test E @ 200mg/wk.

I've only seen recommendations to post more, but like you said, I'm feeling great on this mild cycle. No rage. Night sweats aren't too bad, and most nights I can sleep all the way through.

My last cycle about a year ago was Tren A @ 200mg/wk with the same Test E. Injections were more often because of the Tren A. The only difference I can notice this time with the Tren E is that my cardio is way down. Rolling in MMA training makes me feel like I am about to pass out.

I've never experienced night sweats at all in tren cycles, just more irritable and breathlessness. BUT in this mild cycle, no sides at all, zilch, not even breathlessness and yeah like u said a sense of well being. Best cycle I ever had since my last 10 years ago.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
A buddy of mine turned me on to this, so I am currently at the end of week 4.

50mg TrenA , 50 mg NPP every day, 1 day off, and 500 mg Test E a week I dont have any sides, and Im making really good gains. Stacking the size on nicely. No night sweats, or high BP. I have done way higher doses in the past, and frankly I think Im better better results doing it this way

the every day shots kind of suck, but they are with 25G needle. not so bad, rotate the shot sites.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
A buddy of mine turned me on to this, so I am currently at the end of week 4.

50mg TrenA , 50 mg NPP every day, 1 day off, and 500 mg Test E a week I dont have any sides, and Im making really good gains. Stacking the size on nicely. No night sweats, or high BP. I have done way higher doses in the past, and frankly I think Im better better results doing it this way

the every day shots kind of suck, but they are with 25G needle. not so bad, rotate the shot sites.

Any reason why you chose test E since you're pinning ed with tren A? I would love to pin less but test E always bloats me up no matter what.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Any reason why you chose test E since you're pinning ed with tren A? I would love to pin less but test E always bloats me up no matter what.
Its either that or cyp, and i tend to alternate my base dose beyween Cyp, or Test E

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic