Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Stanozolol injections cycle for women

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
hi girls , i just want some feedback about stanozolol IM cycles for women, who did it at what doses, length of cycle and if any noticeable side effect from it.

my story is i'm doing a cycle for my gf it's her second, first one was with stano tabs (10mg/tab) for a month started at 2.5mg ended at 10mg/ed, but i think they were underdosed, it was with clen too but i didn't see any significant change in her body composition, just a little fat loss which i guess from the very low carb diet.

her stats now (or a week ago) r : 156 cm - 50 kg - about 20% BF - 23 yo
now she finished her first week of this cycle of 50mg/w stanozolol injectable divided to two 25mg shots, i'm thinking the second week i'm gona split it to 3 shots of 1/3rd and do it M-W-F. she's taking clen too at 120 mcg/ed , three 40 mcg doses. she already lost 2 kg on the scale in a week and it started showing some new definition in her uper belly area, glutes and delts specially.

i'm thinking of adding T3 to the mix, i was thinking of tapering up to 100mcg/ed for 4 weeks. the cycle length as planed is 6 weeks stano and clen , T3 the last 4 weeks.

any thoughts on the dosages, if there were no significant sides from stano do u think it's still safe to bum the dose to 75mg ?

any comments r appreciated.
thx.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what are her goals?

does she compete?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I don't mean to be a dick but a guy in control of a woman's cycle that asks basic questions always makes me nervous. One thing at a time I would say and help her educate herself to all the positives and negatives. Winstrol can be great and awful at the same time for a woman depending on her sensitivities.

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
what are her goals?

does she compete?
her goal is fat loss of course, as much as possible, she wants a flat belly and some definition in it, she does not compete it's just recreational but wants to look athletic.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
her goal is fat loss of course, as much as possible, she wants a flat belly and some definition in it, she does not compete it's just recreational but wants to look athletic.

fat loss is DIET! AAS are not going to get her to what she wants. the clen will but taking AAS strictly for fatloss is not what it is intended for nor does it work for that.

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
I don't mean to be a dick but a guy in control of a woman's cycle that asks basic questions always makes me nervous. One thing at a time I would say and help her educate herself to all the positives and negatives. Winstrol can be great and awful at the same time for a woman depending on her sensitivities.
i already know the basics of women's cycles , i did my homework and asked a some women vets in many forums when she did her first cycle, but this time it's an injectable form, and i know that winny can be good for some and bad for others but this is what i can get, var is not an option now, and it's still a fast ester so it'll clear out in a short time after stopping in case of noticeable sides occurs, i'm already a long time juicer and read a lot during these years, but i always like to refresh my memory and do some research and ask for opinions, just being humble.
when i first did her first cycle i monitored her closely from every possible side, like deepening of the voice, hirsutism (body and facial hair growth) , clitoral enlargement, delay or any irregularity in the period, scalp hair loss, oily skin and acne and she tolerated it well in the oral form.
i would really appreciate some feedback from previous experiences instead of preaching, believe me when i say i hate the fact that she's juicing but she always sees me doing it and knows that women can do that too , she had been training for 4 years now, and she did insist a lot and i had to comply at the end. everything i learn here or anywhere on the net i educate her on it too and she's fully aware of any potential side or dangers of the use of AAS.

Last edited:
XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
fat loss is DIET! AAS are not going to get her to what she wants. the clen will but taking AAS strictly for fatloss is not what it is intended for nor does it work for that.
sorry i must had written more details in the first post, she's always on a high protein very low carb diet and a moderate fat intake (mostly EFA's) and in a caloric deficit, she'd been training for 4 years and reached a plateau and it's been a year or so she needs to gain new muscles and try to maintain when on the extreme deficit at the end of the cycle, she already did a nice improvement from the first week, i know u don't encourage AAS use like all forums i know that that's what my initial response to others when asked about AAS use in many forums, but we're not beginniers just wanted to have other's opinion and this board seems knowledgeable i was wishing to read others experiences, if there's any disturbance then i'll stop asking and sorry for any annoyance.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
IF you do end up using aas no reason to use W injects , winny tabs will work just fine . Hormones do have a role in fat burning but I know for a fact the W ain't gona give you the results your looking for by itself. I realy hate seeing women screw with T3 that arn't in it for prof reasons because the rebound is always worse & slower for women.

Winny can screw there moods up a bit to and make some moody, more so in women than men.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
i already know the basics of women's cycles , i did my homework and asked a some women vets in many forums when she did her first cycle, but this time it's an injectable form, and i know that winny can be good for some and bad for others but this is what i can get, var is not an option now, and it's still a fast ester so it'll clear out in a short time after stopping in case of noticeable sides occurs, i'm already a long time juicer and read a lot during these years, but i always like to refresh my memory and do some research and ask for opinions, just being humble.
when i first did her first cycle i monitored her closely from every possible side, like deepening of the voice, hirsutism (body and facial hair growth) , clitoral enlargement, delay or any irregularity in the period, scalp hair loss, oily skin and acne and she tolerated it well in the oral form.
i would really appreciate some feedback from previous experiences instead of preaching, believe me when i say i hate the fact that she's juicing but she always sees me doing it and knows that women can do that too , she had been training for 4 years now, and she did insist a lot and i had to comply at the end. everything i learn here or anywhere on the net i educate her on it too and she's fully aware of any potential side or dangers of the use of AAS.

Well I don't like to preach. I have to say though that AAS use in women always makes me nervous. It's a personal choice for them and a lot of times they take on a paternalistic relationship with the man involved so I really don't like to get involved.

One more preachy thing. Winstrol suspension for injection does not contain a steroid ester. It is a C17 alpha alkylated steroid. Injected intramuscularly it acts as a depot as it disperses slowly from the site over 5-7 days. You can find this information in the package insert in the Sterling Winsthrop original product and now from Pharmacia. If you want to manage for possible side effects the oral tabs are much easier to regulate as the drug in oral form, and not depot, will have approximately an 8-9 hour 1/2 life.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Var...............best AAS for women hands down !

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Can you add some detail to the following:

1) Why was the first cycle 4 weeks? Women can run cycles for long times at low doses and don't have to worry about natural test production shutdown like guys do. That is the primary driver for guys' lower length cycles. Personally I almost don't seen the point in running a 4 week AAS cycle for women. It takes 2 weeks just for winny to hit 'full saturation'. The other thing is that if you're looking to keep the gains from the cycle, the more time on, the more time the body has to adjust its metabolism and joint / tendon / ligament strength to support the muscle / strength gains. A typical var or winny cycle is something like 10mg / day for 12 weeks.

And I guess the follow up question is what's the point of a 6 week cycle of the same thing in different form?

2) How's she handling the clen at that dose? If she isn't vibrating off the walls I'd guess whatever you're using is underdosed.

3) Can you give more detail on what it means "low carb" diet? How low carb? Are we talking keto diet or a carb cycle or what?

And just generally speaking, I'm really hoping you're encouraging your gf to do a lot of her own research. You helping her is great, but its her body and she really needs to understand what she's doing.

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
Can you add some detail to the following:

1) Why was the first cycle 4 weeks? Women can run cycles for long times at low doses and don't have to worry about natural test production shutdown like guys do. That is the primary driver for guys' lower length cycles. Personally I almost don't seen the point in running a 4 week AAS cycle for women. It takes 2 weeks just for winny to hit 'full saturation'. The other thing is that if you're looking to keep the gains from the cycle, the more time on, the more time the body has to adjust its metabolism and joint / tendon / ligament strength to support the muscle / strength gains. A typical var or winny cycle is something like 10mg / day for 12 weeks.

And I guess the follow up question is what's the point of a 6 week cycle of the same thing in different form?

2) How's she handling the clen at that dose? If she isn't vibrating off the walls I'd guess whatever you're using is underdosed.

3) Can you give more detail on what it means "low carb" diet? How low carb? Are we talking keto diet or a carb cycle or what?

And just generally speaking, I'm really hoping you're encouraging your gf to do a lot of her own research. You helping her is great, but its her body and she really needs to understand what she's doing.

1) the reason for a 4 weeks cycle is that i was testing her reaction and i was afraid to let her stay longer on it i thought it was better to end it early by then, but now i see that it should be longer than that, thx for the clarification i will extend the cycle to 8 weeks and maybe 10.

2) she's handling the clen fine better than i do :) even at a higher dose of 160 mcg , but i chose to keep her at 120 mcg, i dunno if they're under dosed , but this iis what everybody takes in my country, i got the jittery effect from it from much less at 60 mcg, it seems that she doesn't have too much beta receptors and it's not affecting her BP that much. at night she takes magnesium and b6 (magne B6) i tried to give her zaditen (ketotifen) at night too but it made her a lot lethargic the next day even after 8 or 9 hours of sleep and she preferred to stop.

3) her diet is a keto diet but modified , i lowered the fat intake and heightened the protein intake to 2-2.5 grams per kg, on non working days only 20-25 g of low GI carbs at breakfast only, and in working days (3 times per week) the same at breakfast and another portion of 20-25g of low GI carbs at noon (lunch) cuz she's doing a high volume short rest period training with HIIT cardio at the end so she need the extra sugars and her training session is an hour or an hour and a half after lunch, and of course after that no more carbs to the next day.

believe me when i say i'm always explaining everything to her and tell her she must read and keep learning but the things is she's not good in english and find it hard to do her own research
so i'm always the one who does it and i translate it to her, do u think i like the fact that she's juicing of course not, but she can be a pain in the ass sometimes when she insists on something :p and i promised her a cut in her abs that looks like female athletes which she's always dreaming about and never reached on an extreme diet and exercising, ahe always end up at the same level, this is her plateau, she'd been training for 4 years and she's demotivated, i hope she'll get good results from this cycle so she'll be motivated again and keep dieting and exercising just to maintain what she have naturally.

thx sassy for ur assistance i was counting on ur intervention in this thread.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic