Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stage nerves

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
What can you take to get rid of the nerves? This is for a female.

I was watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster the other day an it was talking about beta blockers? If this is a good option, which one?

I was also thinking xanax, but was unsure.

Any thoughts?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Propranolol

A lot of people such as musicians use it before auditions. Also, people take it who have a fear of doing public speaking. Xanax would help, but it has the strong potential to make you slur your words plus feel sleepy.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Few bong hits always works. Focus and contractions are easier too. Beta Blockers will vasodilate you which can interfere with pump and appearance since you'll be fluid depleted anyway.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
...or a glass of wine.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Propranolol

A lot of people such as musicians use it before auditions. Also, people take it who have a fear of doing public speaking. Xanax would help, but it has the strong potential to make you slur your words plus feel sleepy.

Any idea on the dose for propranolol?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
How about a butt plug , that way she can take her mind off whats going on in front of her..?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I'd still try a glass of wine first. Its bikini, she's not presenting her thesis ;)
Her first show she did vodka. Seemed to work. She's small an doesn't drink much. So, wanted to try something that she would feel more comfortable with. We all can pop a pill...lol.

Last time she did nothing before stage, an she said her legs where shaking the whole time.

There was a big difference in placing between the shows.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Who knows how a womens mind works.. they always think with both hemispheres of the brain ,so may be they think about their front and back hemisphere at the same time as well ..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic