Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Stacking trenbolone acetate along with Anadrol and test C

C

Cowboy

Nov 7, 2017
I am currently injecting one Ml per day of Anadrol 50. I am also currently injecting one ml a week of test E. I just brewed 50 Mills of test C, And 50 mils of trenbolone acetate. I was told that I should not take the trenbolone acetate until later on when my cycle is almost done! As far as the testosterone C, And test E, I was told not to take them together as a stack because they do the same thing! Then I was also told that I can stack them together because one is stronger than the other and has a longer half-life. I am a bit confused on how I should stack all these together ! Can someone Shed some light on this for me, and give me some professional pointers on how I should Stack all this, I would appreciate it!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Test E & C are very similar, depending on the mg/ml you have they are basically the same. So if you have Test E or C @ 250mg/ml, they are both the same strength. What strength is your Tren A? you can pin this daily or EOD depending on how you want to run it. You seem to have no plans on your cycle, so why are you running one?

I'd be more concerned with the fact that you said you brewed these compounds and have no idea how they work or how to take them.

What is your age and what are your stats? Any cycle experience before? Length of time in the gym? What does your diet look like?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Test E & C are very similar, depending on the mg/ml you have they are basically the same. So if you have Test E or C @ 250mg/ml, they are both the same strength. What strength is your Tren A? you can pin this daily or EOD depending on how you want to run it. You seem to have no plans on your cycle, so why are you running one?

I'd be more concerned with the fact that you said you brewed these compounds and have no idea how they work or how to take them.

What is your age and what are your stats? Any cycle experience before? Length of time in the gym? What does your diet look like?

I concur.............:p

C

Cowboy

Nov 7, 2017

I am sorry for the late reply. I work overnights. I am 49 years old going on 50 this August. I have been bodybuilding on and off since I’m 16 years old. Mostly took pro hormones growing up never really cycled them because I always felt weak when I was off of them too long. I was always afraid of losing what I gained! Starred Messing around with injectable steroids when I was about 35. Mostly took Diana ball, and test C My Diana Ball I ran 30 mg for two weeks. Then I ran 40 mg for one week. Then 50 for two weeks. Then I would go down to 30 mg for one week,that’s how I Ran that cycle. My cypionate, I would run 12 weeks. Starting at 250 mg, to 500, up to 750, then my last two weeks back down to 250. Then I would do 100 mg a week, with a 4 to 6 week cycle of hCG, Along with Clomid. My diet back then I ate everything in sight until it was gone! Now I am at an age where it’s hard to get rid of the midsection! My diet now is chicken breasts 4 to 5 times a day, with a baked potato usually red, And mostly green vegetables. Some pasta every so often but mostly first before pasta. I have never taken trenbolone before. I have talked to some people, and they tell me I could take it every day. I could take it three times a week. Or I could use it towards the end of my cycle. So I thought I would ask . I would rather run it the right way, in a cycle and get the most out of it than Half ass it! As far as my cycle right now. I am looking to run an eight week cycle of Anadrol 50, with a 12 week cycle of testosterone cypionate, along with the trend acetate, which is 100 mg Per mill.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My friend, that is a whacky ass cycle to put it nicely.

What compounds do you have on hand and what are your goals and I'm we can offer some help.

M

Master Pecs

Nov 8, 2017
Bro, test-e and test-c are pretty much identical as an androgenic, and half life.
The only difference is test-c has one carbon molecule more than test-e.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm also very much interested in the story of you brewing. Can you tell us how you brewed this stuff?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Quit pyramiding your steroids. Run your test for 4 weeks solo at a set amount 400 to 500.@ week. Then add in tren at 50 every day for 6 weeks Have cabby on hand in case start pct 2 weeks after last shot. If any of this confuses you do more research ooh and lose the anadtol imho

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently injecting one Ml per day of Anadrol 50. I am also currently injecting one ml a week of test E. I just brewed 50 Mills of test C, And 50 mils of trenbolone acetate. I was told that I should not take the trenbolone acetate until later on when my cycle is almost done! As far as the testosterone C, And test E, I was told not to take them together as a stack because they do the same thing! Then I was also told that I can stack them together because one is stronger than the other and has a longer half-life. I am a bit confused on how I should stack all these together ! Can someone Shed some light on this for me, and give me some professional pointers on how I should Stack all this, I would appreciate it!
12-16 week cycle,,,,,,,,,,
AnDrol 50 inject one cc eod for 4 weeks ..,test enth at 400 mg week. tren weeks 5 - ? Inject ace 1 cc eod or enth 200 week or 400 week , 5-12 weeks Stay at test 400 or reduce it down to 250 mg /week . Enth and test cype act quite the same ,, enth in my option lasts longer also you will need bromacroptien or parlodele or cabergoline 2 tabs 2-3 times a week at week 6 then week 12. Or week 16 drop test to 1 cc then 3/4 cc 1/2 cc , 1 week after last shot start clomid 150 mg for the first 15 days then 50 mg for 4 weeks hope this helps

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Now I guess is the time to label me

“Sgt of arms”

Now

Who the fk lets these people in here????

Brew it myself yet don’t know the difference!!!!!!!!!
Shit I got 200mg abombs that are chewable u take ed

Holy fk shit LK!!!!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Did anyone make it to the part about 100mg Tren Ace pills?! Unless you're chewing fina pellets...I've never seen a tren ace oral.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic