Kiddorism
What's New?

Stacking concern! Help

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As much as he is taking he should be looking fabulous..lol
Test, Tren, and Mast is a great lean body mass combo, albeit most don't need the Mast to look really great unless training half assed.
Tren does not affect me as far as being grumpy just happy cuz I look so good and Horny as hell all the time and can't cum :confused:
If he has any balls of his own tell him to pin it himself and let him know that he seems more aggressive and short tempered on the compounds and he may want to weigh the potential cost of carrying on like this.
Remember I said the COST not the Price ;)
Short answer YES this mix CAN cause some to be pricks, however as stated above he likely is a prick without them but a LARGER prick with them:eek::)

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
So my husband began his first cycle a few weeks ago (6 to be exact) He says he is on 450 test, 300 tren, and 300 mass per week. I am beginning to see problems in my marriage with his aggression and other issues. What are some thoughts on this and has anyone else experienced the same? I have no clue as to what this stuff does, but do know that in the past he has done injections such as TEST C 250. Please tell me side effects of this cycle he is on. I do know he gets a shot every other day, except weekends.

Chances are that he is already an a$$hole already. Gear does not make someone an a$$hole, it only makes him a bigger a$$hole...FACTS.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
As much as he is taking he should be looking fabulous..lol
Test, Tren, and Mast is a great lean body mass combo, albeit most don't need the Mast to look really great unless training half assed.
Tren does not affect me as far as being grumpy just happy cuz I look so good and Horny as hell all the time and can't cum :confused:
If he has any balls of his own tell him to pin it himself and let him know that he seems more aggressive and short tempered on the compounds and he may want to weigh the potential cost of carrying on like this.
Remember I said the COST not the Price ;)
Short answer YES this mix CAN cause some to be pricks, however as stated above he likely is a prick without them but a LARGER prick with them:eek::)

thank you!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'll bite as well. I have heard the spectrum of tren turning Mr Rogers into a serial killer, to tren having no effect at all.

IF...IF it does anything, I would say it makes you more of what you are already. If some guy is an A$$hole, he will become a bigger one on tren. Kind of like drinking has the same effect. I never get drunk and go looking for fights, but I know some people that after a few, are ready to fight with almost anyone.

So the bigger picture, is what kind of man is your husband. And if he cant handle himself with AAS, (or drinking for that matter), it is a discussion that should be had.

I have used that analogy hundreds of time. Well put!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
You need to be more specific about the problems before I rule you out as Mrs. Troll.

You seem to be skating around this so I'm asking again. What are the issues in detail? Write a book here if you think it will help but without real detailed problems there are not real detailed solutions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic