Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

ST (aka BigTex), ?....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This is just the left trying to convince the world that Texas is going blue. Everytime they are wrong. Even the pollster said that there is overwhelming support from repiublicans to re-elect Abbott, yeah the same people who elected him the last 2 times. People have even asked what party is McConaughey running for and he doesn't even know. No one even know what he supports and just says he is a moderate. All you have to do is look at the idiot standing on a rock miles from any other form of humanity and he has a mask on. The last thing Texas needs is a stupid movie star trying to run the state. Maybe if he wants to get involved in politics he can run for mayor or Austin. Hard to fuck that place up any more than it is fucked up.

President Joe Biden later criticized the governors of Texas and Mississippi for lifting their mask mandates, calling the decision “Neanderthal thinking.”

“The last thing, the last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking that in the meantime, everything’s fine, take off your mask, forget it,” Biden commented.

Allow me to preface this comment, please.....Please don't take my next question as any kind of disrespect towards your knowledge and/or your substance as an good human being....I value what your opinions are!!!....

What u are saying is extremely alarming to me and it should be for most reasonable, decent minded people....I'm like u on it being very odd for an actor that has no experience in politics or for that matter, no type of background in governing an population of people....From what I can tell, there have been many cases in human existence, whereby certain people have been voted into an position of political authority that had NO business in that position....Look at how many are in gov. positions and have no experience, lack of knowledge, ect on how to really run an mass population of intelligent human beings....

For instance, I was reading an article today on the operation called "paperclip" by the leaders of certain countries....It was basically a scary thought on what I was learning for me....This operation was designed to go in an capture the "smart" people so that they could work on tech's, space exploration, etc....They were literally forcing people to work for them, so that their country could be considered, #1, the best and to ascertain control over mass populations....These people that were basically kidnapped were literally scientist, doctors, lawyers, etc....Again, that's a scary thought for me....Instead of the intellectually gifted running countries it is instead the opposite....

So, my question is this....How do u know that the majority of people in Texas don't think he is qualified for this job?....Are u speaking from knowledge of your immediate colleges, family, friends or do u have insight to the majority of peoples opinion in your state....In other words, how do u know that the mass of Texans don't want him as Governor?....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Allow me to preface this comment, please.....Please don't take my next question as any kind of disrespect towards your knowledge and/or your substance as an good human being....I value what your opinions are!!!....

What u are saying is extremely alarming to me and it should be for most reasonable, decent minded people....I'm like u on it being very odd for an actor that has no experience in politics or for that matter, no type of background in governing an population of people....From what I can tell, there have been many cases in human existence, whereby certain people have been voted into an position of political authority that had NO business in that position....Look at how many are in gov. positions and have no experience, lack of knowledge, ect on how to really run an mass population of intelligent human beings....

For instance, I was reading an article today on the operation called "paperclip" by the leaders of certain countries....It was basically a scary thought on what I was learning for me....This operation was designed to go in an capture the "smart" people so that they could work on tech's, space exploration, etc....They were literally forcing people to work for them, so that their country could be considered, #1, the best and to ascertain control over mass populations....These people that were basically kidnapped were literally scientist, doctors, lawyers, etc....Again, that's a scary thought for me....Instead of the intellectually gifted running countries it is instead the opposite....

So, my question is this....How do u know that the majority of people in Texas don't think he is qualified for this job?....Are u speaking from knowledge of your immediate colleges, family, friends or do u have insight to the majority of peoples opinion in your state....In other words, how do u know that the mass of Texans don't want him as Governor?....

I have live in Texas for much of my life as my family were some of the 1st 300 people to come here and be granted land. I have seen this same pattern of propaganda the left uses claiming Texas is turning blue year after year while Hollywood continues to bankroll this fraud. It just isn't happening. People in Texans for the large part are very conservative and want to keep this state conservative. Abbott is a very popular Governor and has made some great decisions through this pandemic and with our economy despite people from the left and Hollywood criticizing him. This is the map of the last presidential race where there was going to be a blue wave. Democrats lots all power in Texas in later1960 after Kennedy was assisinated and they started moving to the left.. Conservatives also have control of both the House and Senate and Lt. Governor. For all polls are worth, according to a Morning Consult poll, Texas Governor Greg Abbott has a 58% approval rating, with 35% disapproving. Among Texas Republicans, Abbott has a 84% approval rating. Texans are much smarter than to toss our someone who has proven they can do the job for some one from Hollywood who can't even figure out what party he supports of what he stands for.

Econmic conditions

785px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg[1].png

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Just have to pass this on too.......does this look like someone a conservative State like Texas wants for governor?

34504084-8850071-image-a-5_1602930361349[1].jpg

Infamous: Matthew was arrested by Austin, Texas police in October 1999 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia

He neighbors complained about the noise coming out of his home and when the cops arrived he was naked playing the bongo drums while smoking pot. This is the same guy who falls in line with the typical Hollywood freaks and claims to have been bribed in to sex when he was 14 and molested by a man when he was 19 and claims to be a victum of sexual abuse. It will probably be in his best interest to keep all of his past locked up.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I have live in Texas for much of my life as my family were some of the 1st 300 people to come here and be granted land. I have seen this same pattern of propaganda the left uses claiming Texas is turning blue year after year while Hollywood continues to bankroll this fraud. It just isn't happening. People in Texans for the large part are very conservative and want to keep this state conservative. Abbott is a very popular Governor and has made some great decisions through this pandemic and with our economy despite people from the left and Hollywood criticizing him. This is the map of the last presidential race where there was going to be a blue wave. Democrats lots all power in Texas in later1960 after Kennedy was assisinated and they started moving to the left.. Conservatives also have control of both the House and Senate and Lt. Governor. For all polls are worth, according to a Morning Consult poll, Texas Governor Greg Abbott has a 58% approval rating, with 35% disapproving. Among Texas Republicans, Abbott has a 84% approval rating. Texans are much smarter than to toss our someone who has proven they can do the job for some one from Hollywood who can't even figure out what party he supports of what he stands for.

Econmic conditions

View attachment 11443
Just have to pass this on too.......does this look like someone a conservative State like Texas wants for governor?

View attachment 11445
Infamous: Matthew was arrested by Austin, Texas police in October 1999 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia

He neighbors complained about the noise coming out of his home and when the cops arrived he was naked playing the bongo drums while smoking pot. This is the same guy who falls in line with the typical Hollywood freaks and claims to have been bribed in to sex when he was 14 and molested by a man when he was 19 and claims to be a victum of sexual abuse. It will probably be in his best interest to keep all of his past locked up.

ST, I do believe u have provided , more than "preponderance of the evidence" in proving your case!....Enough said!....Thank you, sir for the reply(s)!....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Matthew McConaughey slams anti-maskers as he mulls run for governor”

does this tool bag not realize a surgical cloth mask is made to block bacterial particles from saliva and not an aerosol virus? over 97% of an aerosol virus goes right through or around a surgical mask. it does nothing. there’s more negative effects for wearing a cloth mask than positive for trying to stop COVID-19.

only an N 95 or KN 95 will help stop the spread of an aerosol virus.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
He doesn't know or care. The whole mask argument is all about politics and has been from the beginning. Just look at when the mask argument started and liberals and conservatives chose sides. The pseudo-medicine and pseudo-science arguments are so weak all they do is piss off the free thinkers when government makes moved based on them.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
“Matthew McConaughey slams anti-maskers as he mulls run for governor”

does this tool bag not realize a surgical cloth mask is made to block bacterial particles from saliva and not an aerosol virus? over 97% of an aerosol virus goes right through or around a surgical mask. it does nothing. there’s more negative effects for wearing a cloth mask than positive for trying to stop COVID-19.

only an N 95 or KN 95 will help stop the spread of an aerosol virus.

Did u watch his interview with Fauci?....He loves him some Fauci!!!!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He doesn't know or care. The whole mask argument is all about politics and has been from the beginning. Just look at when the mask argument started and liberals and conservatives chose sides. The pseudo-medicine and pseudo-science arguments are so weak all they do is piss off the free thinkers when government makes moved based on them.

The more u study Hollywood, the more u see how it/they are driven/puppeteered by political motive/machine!!!!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Its OK, this stupid will have some competition. Beto is thinking about running again. He loves losing.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Its OK, this stupid will have some competition. Beto is thinking about running again. He loves losing.

ST, u know am neutral, so I'm extremely naive to these types of events...If he (McConaughey) was to win, what would be the impact on Texas in the long run?....:)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
ST, u know am neutral, so I'm extremely naive to these types of events...If he (McConaughey) was to win, what would be the impact on Texas in the long run?....:)

Chaos. Imagine having Hollywood in control of anything? This NUT thinks we still need to wear masks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic