Latest Member
willypear
What's New?

SS/DV's Diary

SS/DV

SS/DV

Jan 19, 2011
Diary of a mad man.
Okay, as per my intro, badly outta shape, doctors doing the doctor thing on me, gotta lose weight and gain muscle. Can't go to a gym, if I have time for a gym I should be at home. And, I'm the head cook and bottle washer, but never confuse me with a real cook. Freezer full of Bertoli Italian dinners, bubba burgers and anything else I can dump in a pan to oven or stove top in 5 minutes or less. Last exercise I got was last month shuffling snow from one side of the driveway to the other.
So, that's where I was at, now this is what I'm doing.
Checked out a site called Kettlebellburn 2.0, an exercise routine with nutrition info. I've been 'swinging' for the past few days and am following the diet recommendations. Based on size (inflated) I need about 280 g. of protein, 200 carbs and 140 fat. Doing pretty good.
If I eat 5 meals per day, this morning for breakfast I overdid the protein, but under everything else, 71 p 30 c and 22 f. I'm happy and the breakfast tasted good, what an idea.
Exercise. Starting slow, not because I want to, me ole body is moving itself slow, but speeding up. Yesterday I did about 10 minutes of continuous exercise, swings and an ad hoc exercise I do for upper body and shoulders. This afternoon I'm aiming for 15 minutes. Maybe. Yes it's not much but keeping in mind I've done nothing for 6-9 months and haven't religiously exercised in years. I'm at 235 with clothes on will check again in a week.
I will say this, for the first time in a long time I feel like I've got some energy. I feel tightness where there's been no feeling for a long time, I've a goal and aim to hit it. Busy scrounging up ideas to eat what I like without blowing everything up, magic word, Bison. Found some real thin sandwich rolls (a roll that had a pickup roll over it in shape and thickness) and only has 21 carbs, 5 protein. That's the roll for the Bison burger this evening.
That's it from beginning of week 1, will update this next weekend. No football today so able to concentrate.

SS/DV

SS/DV

Jan 19, 2011
Okay, haven't been doing this long, but.... exercises getting easier (good),diet good also. Maintaining around 2K cals, around 200 g of protein, 130 carbs and 60 in fat. Exercise everyday. Not a whole lot, the bod can't take too much yet, but around 20-30 minutes of kettlebell, kicking my substantial butt. But, have gained about 4 pounds! WTF! Feel better, stronger, but whas up with the weight crap!
Continuing the mission. <whiner extraordinaire>

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Good for you man, congratulations on getting your shit together and good luck with your plan.