Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Squats - 325 x 6

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know about you but I cant squat with a 45 bar anymore. I LOVE my TSB.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Shoulders? I'm with you and have been considering a squat safety bar for a while. Just to clarify, "TSB" is Titan Safety Bar, yes? Don't mean to go OT in Flex's thread, but he's a young fella who loves to squat. Someday he won't be a young fella. Already have a multi-grip "football" or "swiss" bar that makes benching a lot better for me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Shoulders? I'm with you and have been considering a squat safety bar for a while. Just to clarify, "TSB" is Titan Safety Bar, yes? Don't mean to go OT in Flex's thread, but he's a young fella who loves to squat. Someday he won't be a young fella. Already have a multi-grip "football" or "swiss" bar that makes benching a lot better for me.

FYI: I am 53

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

Gym bars that weigh 45 lbs kill my squats; too much whip.

Funny enough one of my gyms has 3 bars like mine. 32mm. I hate that gym but love going there to squat just for the bars.

Well, all the gyms are closed now anyway.....glad I have my home gym.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Gym bars that weigh 45 lbs kill my squats; too much whip.

Funny enough one of my gyms has 3 bars like mine. 32mm. I hate that gym but love going there to squat just for the bars.

Well, all the gyms are closed now anyway.....glad I have my home gym.

They're talking about closing everything again down here for a month. I hope my governor doesn't do something stupid like that.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
They're talking about closing everything again down here for a month. I hope my governor doesn't do something stupid like that.

Gyms here closed mid March and didn't open until August. They shut down again October 10 and that was supposed to be for only 4 weeks but seems like there is no date for this BS to end. I think we all knew the 4 weeks was BS, just like the "Two weeks to flatten the curve" BS turned into 5 fucking months.

My home gyms is coming along. Mrs FLex bought me a set of BAADASS adjustable dumbbells last night for Christmas. 5lb to 122.5 lb. Really all I need now is an adjustable bench. All the decent ones are sold out and everything I have is top tier so I'm not adding a POS Amazon made-in-china special at this point. I'll wait.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Gyms here closed mid March and didn't open until August. They shut down again October 10 and that was supposed to be for only 4 weeks but seems like there is no date for this BS to end. I think we all knew the 4 weeks was BS, just like the "Two weeks to flatten the curve" BS turned into 5 fucking months.

My home gyms is coming along. Mrs FLex bought me a set of BAADASS adjustable dumbbells last night for Christmas. 5lb to 122.5 lb. Really all I need now is an adjustable bench. All the decent ones are sold out and everything I have is top tier so I'm not adding a POS Amazon made-in-china special at this point. I'll wait.

I got lucky. They shut everything down in March and then didn't reopen till June but my gym only closed for 1 week. I noticed recently they put these wraps on all the windows so you can't see inside. Perhaps they did that in case things shutdown again.

That's definitely a sweet set up you have there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic