Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Squat Suit used by lifters

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hello fellows and fellas, I'm looking for information on how to size a Squat Suit (sizes are based 2-digits numbers) and was wonder if anyone knew what size this was reference to. Is it chest size. I go online to try to order one but the doesn't explain how the sizes work. Does anyone know, bodybuilder or powerlifter?

Attachments

• squat suit.png
    squat suit.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 227
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Hello fellows and fellas, I'm looking for information on how to size a Squat Suit (sizes are based 2-digits numbers) and was wonder if anyone knew what size this was reference to. Is it chest size. I go online to try to order one but the doesn't explain how the sizes work. Does anyone know, bodybuilder or powerlifter?

My best suggestion is to call Inzer and ask for help with sizing. Generally with the Hardcore it is fitted by body weight. But I would call and special order it anyway.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

I'm a semi raw guy. I've used briefs in my training but never a shirt or a suit. I would take BigTex's advice and call the manufactuer. They're always very happy to help and usually run by lifters so they are actually knowledgeable.

What happened to @porkylittlekeg ?

Porky hasn't been around for a very long time. Guessing like most old timers, he slowly went the way of the dinosaurs.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
My best suggestion is to call Inzer and ask for help with sizing. Generally with the Hardcore it is fitted by body weight. But I would call and special order it anyway.
Thank you @Bigtex!!! :cool:

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm a semi raw guy. I've used briefs in my training but never a shirt or a suit. I would take BigTex's advice and call the manufactuer. They're always very happy to help and usually run by lifters so they are actually knowledgeable.

Porky hasn't been around for a very long time. Guessing like most old timers, he slowly went the way of the dinosaurs.
Thanks, this is helpful info.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic