Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Spot Injection Techniques

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Finally tried bi's tonight. It def feels different than anywhere else, more site soreness. Is this common in smaller muscle groups as I've normally rotated glutes and quads.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Finally tried bi's tonight. It def feels different than anywhere else, more site soreness. Is this common in smaller muscle groups as I've normally rotated glutes and quads.

Yep definitely, at least for me it.

Glutes and quads I have gone upto 5ml with water based products like Synthetine/Syntheselen,
and approx 3-4 ml of gear.

But arms I struggle to get in any more than 1.5ml without massive pains. I think it just
takes time for the muscle to acclimate to the shots. When I first started I couldn't get
any more than 0.5ml into my arms.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i question the size of dart that siad to use for traps...that is way to deep for a small muscle like traps...1 inch is pushing to the limit....ive hit my traps countless times and no way in hell would i use a 1.5 dart size....your asking for big problems.....i know by experiance and not making this up...dw

Good advice , you look at how many damn nerves branch-out from the neck there and your asking for serious trouble with a 1.5 pin!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic