Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SPONSORED SYNTHEROL LOG! Apply NOW!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
We will be giving away a FULL SUPPLY OF Syntherol FOR BICEPS and TRICEPS to 1 lucky member!

All we ask in return is a detailed log with daily updates and photos from Day 1, 10, 20, 30 and After maintanence.

Anyone interested in taking us up on this offer are welcome to send us a message via PM with a short bio about yourself and any reference to prior logs ran as well as anything else you see fit to make you a great choice!

Shortlisted applicants will then be screened via the mods. Whoever is chosen must be vouched for by at least 1 of the mods.

Applications will be taken for a week from now. This is a soft deadline. If a suitable candidate is not found, the deadline will be extended.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
This is a fantastic offer for anyone that has ever considered using Syntherol in the past!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Thank you to everyone who has contacted us.

We are going through the PM and users and will announce the result within the next day or so.

If you haven't yet contacted us or are seeing this thread for the first time. You still have a little time left
wink.gif

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
While we have recieved interest in this offer, unfortunately, a suitable applicant has not yet been found. Applications are still OPEN!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
We will be giving away a FULL SUPPLY OF Syntherol FOR BICEPS and TRICEPS to 1 lucky member!

All we ask in return is a detailed log with daily updates and photos from Day 1, 10, 20, 30 and After maintanence.

Anyone interested in taking us up on this offer are welcome to send us a message via PM with a short bio about yourself and any reference to prior logs ran as well as anything else you see fit to make you a great choice!

Shortlisted applicants will then be screened via the mods. Whoever is chosen must be vouched for by at least 1 of the mods.

Applications will be taken for a week from now. This is a soft deadline. If a suitable candidate is not found, the deadline will be extended.
I'd be glad to do it, you can take a look at my logs over on meso. I've used Painless Pumps, Syntherol and 3CC Synthol before.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Great to see you here Synthetek!!
I Love the guys at Synthetek like family. Top Notch

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
If it was for calfs I'd consider

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I like to give it a whirl if i can add shoulders to the protocol with the same offer.

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Congratulations to Wonderpus! Stay tuned for his log.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
@Wonderpus how about sharing an update of your experience using Syntherol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic