Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

speeding up process of shrinking GH Gut

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
Is there a remedy to speed up the process of reversing/shrinking gh gut thank you? Any advice

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are you sure it is GH gut?
How much and how long did you run it?

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
I used IGF Des but not gh but worried about the gut :(

Last edited:
M

microdose

May 8, 2016
And 40-50 mcg for about a month

Last edited:
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Is gh gut even a real thing? Or is it from slin/lots of calories?

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
Hope it's a myth like you say but regardless how can I get rid of it anything to do or take?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
It's definitely not gh gut

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
Cool so does this naturally go away? I heard that taking diuretics or apple cider vinegar could help? Hope it's not permanent? Anyone gone through the same situation?

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
Only thing I took was IGF DES which caused this

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
It should be called Slin or excessive eating gut.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Pics would be great, esp. before and after pics . . . . . but even just more details would do, I doubt IGF DES for about a month causes what you are worried about.

How different is your gut now from what it was before the IGF DES, or are you just worrying something might happen later? Not trying to be a dick, but this sounds like a guy with a hint of a gut from,
calories, who took some IGF DES then started to let his imagination get to him a bit.

btw, see you are brand new here, saw you ask this in the shoutbox and receive advice a thread would work better for you. We don't always see noobs who get good advice and​ follow it, you did and you did, well played. Best wishes that you get something out of this thread and your future here in the Den.

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
Thanks I'm just worried whether it's permanent that's all. Before I had a flat stomach like when I started taking IGF DES my stomach ended up distended pregnant like. So kind of worried if it's permanent or goes away and if it does go away how long does it take. And whether if there are any thing you can do or take to speed up the shrinking process.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic