Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Speaking of sleep..................

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I guess now I just have to design a straight-jacket that can be adjusted to stretch different body parts and can velcro'd to the bed...... lol.
Depending on what state you live in, somebody could place a call and arrange that for you lol. :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wonder if you're looking at it backwards. Instead of asking does sleeping in this position cause my body shape to alter consider this... Do I sleep in this position because of my given body shape? Given meaning - genetics combined with lifestyle whether that be training or profession or what-have-you...

Let me (respectfully of course) ask you though, how is the development of your rhomboids? Not suggesting this is you, but sometimes an over powering chest/front delt can overwhelm the rhomboids and cause a "forward slouched" type posture.

Lastly, can you describe in more detail why you can't sleep in another position such as flat on your back?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My back is a strong point for me, top to bottom. It's not Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman like, but it's my strong point, including the rhomboids. My posture while walking or sitting is perfect (I am former military), so it's just a sleeping thing.

As far as why I can't sleep on my back, it may have something to do with growing up wrestling. There isn't a wrestler in the world that likes to be on his back. In all seriousness, I can sleep on my back by force, but in the middle of the night when I wake up stiff, I always turn onto my side to get back to sleep. However, since I just had knee surgery a week ago, the only position I CAN sleep in without pain is on my back. So I'm learning......

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This one has me scratching my head pretty good... lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic