Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

South Carolina man sentenced for illegally distributing steroids

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
If admin would like to know what really happened and took place they can email me .

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
That was a nice run., 11 years. And when things get to be no fun, you become a federal witness, send all your amigos to prison. Thats a common stategy.
There were no amigos to send

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
Look the more I read this and your comments the more pissed I get.
Candace shot herself in the head killing herself he called 911 the police came searched found several suspicious containers containing the
Juice , took them as evidence dea was informed before this by his kids mother what he did as she was dating one of the 3 dea agents that arrested him out front of the courthouse before court the case was over the gun Candace killed herself with was registered as stolen.It ( the gun )was given to him as payment for some stuff then the guy reported the gun as stolen and didnt inform Chris that he did that.So when they ran the serial # on the gun it came back as stolen hince the gun charge.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Look the more I read this and your comments the more pissed I get.
Candace shot herself in the head killing herself he called 911 the police came searched found several suspicious containers containing the
Juice , took them as evidence dea was informed before this by his kids mother what he did as she was dating one of the 3 dea agents that arrested him out front of the courthouse before court the case was over the gun Candace killed herself with was registered as stolen.It ( the gun )was given to him as payment for some stuff then the guy reported the gun as stolen and didnt inform Chris that he did that.So when they ran the serial # on the gun it came back as stolen hince the gun charge.
Coulda just started off with that post ya jackoff.

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
There is so much more to this story.But now the members here have the basics

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah and yall shouldnt assume somebody is a rat ya schmuck
No it's generally best to assume someone is a rat. You don't give someone you don't know the benefit of the doubt in such matters

Gotta love these dudes that take shit so personal on the net. Get some thicker skin.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Is there something I'm missing here? If I came home to find my wife had killed herself I'd certainly call the cops but you better believe everything that could even be considered questionable would be out of my house before I did. I tend to be a little paranoid anyway and only keep enough on hand for one week at a time when on, but there would be no "sharps protein jar" around and my Mac would be clean.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Is there something I'm missing here? If I came home to find my wife had killed herself I'd certainly call the cops but you better believe everything that could even be considered questionable would be out of my house before I did. I tend to be a little paranoid anyway and only keep enough on hand for one week at a time when on, but there would be no "sharps protein jar" around and my Mac would be clean.

GS keeps a spotless home, when I stay over the weekend I get clean sheets every nite....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have sharps coffee cans cause I am fancy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic