South Carolina man sentenced for illegally distributing steroids

Discussion in 'Latest News On Anabolics' started by admin, Dec 4, 2015.

1. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I keep mine in a protein powder can.

2. G23

G23 Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Thicker skin aint got nothing to do with .Thats the problem with these forums everybody is a elite bodybuilder they know everything and usually their nothing more than a pencil neck geek that spends more time posting than they actually do lifting and putting forth the effort in the gym.Jumping to conclussions and stating someone is a rat is bull,know the facts behind the story and situation first.

3. G23

G23 Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Thicker skin aint got nothing to do with .Thats the problem with these forums everybody is a elite bodybuilder they know everything and usually their nothing more than a pencil neck geek that spends more time posting than they actually do lifting and putting forth the effort in the gym.Jumping to conclussions and stating someone is a rat is bull,know the facts behind the story and situation first.

4. G23

G23 Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Do you convict someone without knowing the whole story ? No
    Being cautious yes thats understandable and warranted

5. G23

G23 Member

Jul 21, 2017
    I've said all I'm going to say about Chris's situation the members here now know in a nutshell what happened.This will be my last response on this matter.

6. 916stang

916stang Member

May 24, 2012
    Anyone know the label name for this guy?

7. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Not a bodybuilder and never claimed to be.

8. Little Old Me

Little Old Me New Member

May 10, 2018
    So what really happen? And what's this about baby mama drama? I'm kind of confused.

9. Meathead.

Meathead. VIP Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Do you guys believe they do investigations for years before bagging someone ?? Why not do it after a few deliveries ..” years “ of investigating seems like a long waste of time

10. NavyChief

NavyChief VIP Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Hey smart ass, since this is public record, why dont you just upload the indictment for him, or provide a link to the court case so that we can read for ourselves what the real story is. Honestly, I am not buying into your full version of shit for several reasons. Would love to be proved wrong here, simply by seeing proof of his case. Otherwise, I see no reason anyone should believe anything some stranger that joins a board just to talk shit to members and give his version of this as fact and truth.

captaincaveman likes this.
  11. captaincaveman

captaincaveman TID Board Of Directors

Oct 17, 2010
    Hopefully, no one of any status or consequence would message or email a new member and exchange any meaningful information with said new member. POB should have dropped the Banhammer on the new member...but, perhaps wanted to let it go on for entertainment purposes. After all, we are all here for entertainment purposes only.
    With warmest personal regards,
    -CC-

two_slug and Determined like this.