Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

South Beach Spring Break 2021

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Take a look at this shit. What's wrong with this picture?

https://twitter.com/DailyNe25683877...y-miami-beach-declares-state-emergency-video/

Shame on the CIty of Miami! You allow this to go on year after year and have done NOTHING to prevent it. Where are the police? You knew this crap would happen yet you put no police on the streets until it is too late. Oh but we certainly don't want to upset our black folks wiht police presence. A huge police presence would prevent much of this. 900 arrest 300+ felonies and over 80 gun conviscated. I murder already. Thousands of dollare in damage and Hotels have closed their doors to visitors. And to think, Miami's solution is to get rid of the worthless police chief they already have and hire the leftist hack police chief from Houston to completely ruin their police force.

"Miami Beach Police Chief Richard Clements said he is concerned the situation will become unmanageable." Really?? Was this not suspected at all? Look at the years past you you might have had a clue you stupid asshole.

Galveston learned to board their windows and shut their doors for the week of the Kappa Beach Party. These people only care about tearing up shit and paying for nothing.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Looks like the low-lifes from Chicago went on vacation in liberal Miami to take advantage and be coddled by that city's low IQ officials.

They wonder why they are subject to arrests:rolleyes:

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Looks like the low-lifes from Chicago went on vacation in liberal Miami to take advantage and be coddled by that city's low IQ officials.

They wonder why they are subject to arrests:rolleyes:
Hey watch it! I’m a Chicago low life. I wish I could go to spring break

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Haha I hope they burn it to the fucking ground on "Bidens watch"...lol
Actually this is Trumps fault doesn't he live in Florida and was a President in 2017?
That focker incited this on his Twerk page:p:)
Plant shit and shit will grow.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey watch it! I’m a Chicago low life. I wish I could go to spring break

Haha...no worries my man....I live in....the country of California:(

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haha I hope they burn it to the fucking ground on "Bidens watch"...lol
Actually this is Trumps fault doesn't he live in Florida and was a President in 2017?
That focker incited this on his Twerk page:p:)
Plant shit and shit will grow.

Dude, it was either Trump or our racist founding fathers of this country a few hundred years ago....(Biden and Obama not included of course).

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
What the hell, looks like a good time.Lmao.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Miami is not the place to be right now . I’m hangout by North Miami right now and not he place to be .lots of jerkoffs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic