Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

South Beach Spring Break 2021

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I knew I didn't want to move to Miami for some reason, now I know!!!!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
good brawl ...... a few guys took a beating

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Spring break? Those were all a bunch of college kids? Hmmmm....

Hahahaha!!! You notived that too. One of the idiots getting arrested must have been in his late 30's. I guess when the only work you do is sellng your ass and selling drugs you can afford to just take off and have a spring break and time you want.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember when I was back in college in the 80s, and I got invited to a black sorority party, and the brother black fraternity was co-sponsoring. Must have been 200+ black college kids there, everyone friendly, respectful and nice. The groups of girls and guys went back and forth doing their "steps" which was really cool. Like line dancing for black people, but not dorky! and at a cadence about 5 times faster! LOL

I'm already a bad dancer, but I looked even worse in that crowd! LOL I guess I was the token diversity invite that night.

None of those guys from college would have behaved like what we see in that video. Those dudes look like a bunch of street thugs. Hopefully what we see in that video is not today's college timber. Otherwise, we're in trouble (or more accurately, the black community is going to completely implode).

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I never understood the allure of a crowd of people. People want to be seen and around other people and it doesn't make any fucking sense! Who the fuck wants to be surrounded by 10000 clowns? Nobody, only clowns want to be around clowns. The only crowds I will deal with are sporting events because they're structured and and we all have our eyes on the same thing, the whole time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How sad. That young woman looked like a young, sweet girl. What in the world was she thinking running with that crowd. Must have fantasized about what it would be like to sleep with a "thug" and didn't fully think that thugs do this kind of shit.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
That’s why I avoid crowds, and large gatherings,,, fuck if I think there is too many people in a gas station Ill go to the next one... lol Pretty much I stay at home, so the COVID has not really changed my lift much haaaa

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Some real Good Samaritan folks in there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic