Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

sources

K

Kutt

Nov 24, 2019
First time here. Have a, oh so ultratypical, question. My two best, trusted places to go to for quality gear shut down within weeks of one another. Of course I was not smart enough to order when the first source closed. Now I am short and bewildered. If some of you experienced guys could help it would be greatly and sincerely appreciated.
Hold fast and keep pushing Brothers.

K

Kutt

Nov 24, 2019
I read this and thought theironden might be a good resource.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191124-144925.png
    Screenshot_20191124-144925.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 265
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Stay, explore, read, post, and get better while possibly helping us get better too. Whether you want to get bigger, stronger, leaner, etc, you’ll get help with it here.

It won’t make sources appear, but it’ll make you better. Permanently better. And that’s the whole point of all this, right?

I’ve been in your boat before, and you have my empathies. I wish you luck with finding a quality, safe, and affordable source. It’s just that we aren’t that board.

But stick around and get better/bigger/stronger.

K

Kutt

Nov 24, 2019
We are a good resource for information, not for asking for a source.
Thank you for your reply. Thought I saw a section on the website for sources. Did not realize that asking directly for sources was not allowed. Apologize for any problem I might have caused. Still think this is the best muscle/ body building, strength site going. Appreciate your time and response.

K

Kutt

Nov 24, 2019
Stay, explore, read, post, and get better while possibly helping us get better too. Whether you want to get bigger, stronger, leaner, etc, you’ll get help with it here.

It won’t make sources appear, but it’ll make you better. Permanently better. And that’s the whole point of all this, right?

I’ve been in your boat before, and you have my empathies. I wish you luck with finding a quality, safe, and affordable source. It’s just that we aren’t that board.

But stick around and get better/bigger/stronger.
Thank you you for taking the time to respond. Apologize for any problems I might have caused by asking directly about sources. Appreciate your taking the time to respond and clarify that for me.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thank you you for taking the time to respond. Apologize for any problems I might have caused by asking directly about sources. Appreciate your taking the time to respond and clarify that for me.
You're good. A word of advice, relationships take time some of which should never be referred to as a source. Just my nickle's worth. Take it or leave it.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The Iron Den IS the best reSource for info about all things body building but not sure what sources you are seeking??? I don't think anyone here does anything illegal so maybe someone else can have some insight on what you're wanting or needing.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
When you ask for a source you might get scammers contacting you via PM so be careful in responding.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic