-Feeder
90 x 8

-Working sets
130 x 8
100 x 15 + Rest pause to failure

Unilateral leg extension

50 x 15, 15, 15

Seated calf raise

(had to use a glute machine for these to be seated, our calf raise machine is out)

90 x 8, 8
45 x 20, 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey, we both did legs yesterday! Hahaha.

Your leg day is way more impressive than mine though.

Nice work man. :cool:

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey, we both did legs yesterday! Hahaha.

Your leg day is way more impressive than mine though.

Nice work man. :cool:

Haha! No need to compare. We both got the work in

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Delts and biceps

Seated DB shoulder press

-Feeder
50 x 15

-Working sets
80 x 10
60 x 15 + Rest pause to failure

DB lateral raise

-Feeder
30 x 10

-Working sets
50 x 8
30 x 15 + Rest Pause to failure

Anterior delt DB raise

-Feeder
20 x 15

-Working sets
30 x 15, 15, 15

Cable rear delt fly
-Feeder
20 x 10

-Working sets
30 x 15, 15, 15

DB preacher curl
30 x 10
20 x 15 + Rest pause to failure

Standing cable curls
70 x 15
80 x 15, 15

Standing DB curl
50 x 8
25 x 15 + Rest pause to failure

Been having some flare ups in my left elbow so I went a little lighter in the shoulder presses today. This is one of my favorite days In the split.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Man, you were pressing the 80s for a set of 10?!

Nice work dude!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Dude you nailed it, you get it. The one at my usual gym I can fit to me perfect. The one at the gym I e been lifting at lately is not even close. And in my program I am honestly supposed to do lying leg curls then Seated. At that gym I only have Seated and kneeling options. So I substituted. And sure, I’m getting mostly the same work. But it fucks with me so much mentally going off plan.

Yeah. That’s a rough leg day! I can’t do it anymore. I have to split it up now. Hams and quads on different days. Especially since I go to gym before work. And it’s not a desk job. I would be wiped out doing all that. I mean I used to do leg days like that. But then I would get to the end and skip shit or half ass shit because I was just burnt out. Splitting into two days will reduce my frequency but I think I get better muscle stimulation because I’m not losing focus and motivation near the end. Dealing with the tale end of a cold too and yeah, forget it. Lol. That just seems like a lot for one workout. Probably why my legs suck and yours are awesome. Lol.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah. That’s a rough leg day! I can’t do it anymore. I have to split it up now. Hams and quads on different days. Especially since I go to gym before work. And it’s not a desk job. I would be wiped out doing all that. I mean I used to do leg days like that. But then I would get to the end and skip shit or half ass shit because I was just burnt out. Splitting into two days will reduce my frequency but I think I get better muscle stimulation because I’m not losing focus and motivation near the end. Dealing with the tale end of a cold too and yeah, forget it. Lol. That just seems like a lot for one workout. Probably why my legs suck and yours are awesome. Lol.

Lmao the crazy thing is that they are split into two days quad and ham bias. Both just equally fucking suck. Here’s my current split.

39fdafc20349688e1557aec8d77488f3.jpg

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Lmao the crazy thing is that they are split into two days quad and ham bias. Both just equally fucking suck. Here’s my current split.

39fdafc20349688e1557aec8d77488f3.jpg

Jesus! Lmao. Maybe I need to start doing something like that. Your legs are already impressive. I could see someone like me needing a split like that. But I would think you would benefit more focusing more on upper body (Not that I can tell what your upper body looks like with shirt always on in your pics). Lol. And just having one leg day. Your ham day still hits your quads good I’m sure. Especially with lunges in there too.

Last edited:
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
But yeah, it’s kinda hard to tell how symmetrical you are without seeing upper body. I’m sure your coach knows what he is doing. Seems like he is just trying to bring everything up. But if your legs are dominant and something is weak, trade out one of those leg days for hitting weak body part twice a week. Again, do what your coach says. Just thinking out load really and what do I know. I’m no coach.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You ever get through with one of these workouts and just have to take a multi-hour nap? Jesus.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
But yeah, it’s kinda hard to tell how symmetrical you are without seeing upper body. I’m sure your coach knows what he is doing. Seems like he is just trying to bring everything up. But if your legs are dominant and something is weak, trade out one of those leg days for hitting weak body part twice a week. Again, do what your coach says. Just thinking out load really and what do I know. I’m no coach.

Haha I know, I always take the pics in the gym. I’ll get some soon that shows more proportion. My upper body is pretty solid, just need to lose more fat really. He has really brought my delts and shoulders up, those were a weaker spot. I brought them up in strength, but he brought out size. I really feel like he’s added some overall thickness to me, especially my back. I’m not Kluso upper body yet lol! But it’s decent. I’ll start looking a lot better the more I lean out and it’ll be a lot easier to see proportions. Holidays fucked me up a bit and I put a few pounds back on, but I’m coming back down. Appreciate the comments about my legs bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic