What's New?

Soul of Iron

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I haven’t measured, I’m curious too. I wanna say around 20% maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you are that high...I would say when I was bulking I was at around 16-17% and I get thick. You look like you can get pretty thick and still not be actually that high in fat.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Man I wish I could do those. They are so hard for me. They are incredible for the traps. My ass is big and my arms are short, it just doesn’t work well. I can’t hold much weight and do them efficiently. That may be why I beat them up so hard. I love my traps and they are stubborn. Bro you’re already a monster, I can’t imagine if you started adding trap work back in lol!!

Yeah, my ass gets in the way as well, which is why I do them in the smith machine. I can get my feet out in front of me and change the angle I am pulling. You also do not need to go super heavy for them to hit hard. If you normally shrug with 405 or 315 then 225 or 185 will tear you up.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Took a rest day today. Spent the day with my lady, getting a pedicure with her right now. Never done it and my hobbit feet could use it. Alone time with her is rare, we have 6 kids lol. Heading to see Mark Normand’s comedy show tonight after dinner. A much needed break. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Pic for proof

4fcac775f4a4bd1de527fcfc0b437a75.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice brother! My wife and I had a 90 minute couples massage today. I wish I could afford to go more often.

Dude, me too. It’s so fucking nice. Especially those massages. Lol the pedicure was a blast. The girl was like why yo nails so long, you no cut yo nails, I neva see nails this long, you need cut yo nails!! ripped the fuck out of me but it was hilarious. But seriously man, that couples shit is what’s up.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Dude, me too. It’s so fucking nice. Especially those massages. Lol the pedicure was a blast. The girl was like why yo nails so long, you no cut yo nails, I neva see nails this long, you need cut yo nails!! ripped the fuck out of me but it was hilarious. But seriously man, that couples shit is what’s up.

Again.. "she loved you long time" ... you gotta get another hobby my man. Lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Had a great time last night and enjoyed the rest day with my lady. Mark Normand was fucking hilarious. We didn’t stop laughing all night. Felt good to get back in the gym after a day off.

Little mix today

Flat BB bench
135 x 15
205 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 4
300 x 3
315 x 4

Wide Lat pull down
140 x 8
180 x 8, 8, 8

Neutral, narrow grip, Lat pull down
120 x 8
140 x 8, 8, 8

Hammer Strength supinated high row
2pps x 8, 8, 8

Nautilus neutral grip row
200 x 8
230 x 8
245 x 8, 8

Hammer Strength Seated row, isolated, neutral grip
3pps x 8
4pps x 6, 8

Wide Lat press downs
50 x 12
70 x 10, 10, 10

Hammer Strength Shrugs
3pps x 10
4pps x 8, 7

Seated DB curl
30 x 10
40 x 8, 8, 8

Standing alternating DB curls
50 x 6, 6

Hammer strength preacher curl machine
45 x 10
70 x 8

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’ve been stressed to death over this trial shit. I’ve lost all energy and motivation. I laid around most of the day before 2 and slept, too much on my mind. Just couldn’t even get myself up, felt like I had 1000 pounds on top of me. I’ve had terrible shits the passed two days and I think it’s just from stress. Today was supposed to be legs but I wasn’t gonna risk that. I finally got myself up and went. Actually ended up having a really good workout. Idk if it’s because I actually slept with my CPAP or just from anger and for therapy. But I’ll take it.

Shoulders

OHP
135 x 8
185 x 4
205 x 2
225 x 1 (PR)
235 x 1 (PR)
250 x failed

Seated DB shoulder press
50 x 10
90 x 8
95 x 6 (PR)
100 x 6 (PR)

Anterior delt DB raise
30 x 10
40 x 10, 10

Took a break for about 15 mins. Was about to puke and getting light headed. Gathered myself and drank some water.

Rear delt flys on pec dec
100 x 12
115 x 10, 10

Medial delt raise machine
60 x 10

Tendinitis started flaring up in both elbows, so I called it a day. Felt really strong or just really stubborn, maybe both today. It felt great though and I didn’t shit my pants so that’s good. Happy about the PR’s. Cowboy I think it was, had me wondering if I could get 225 so I just went for it then went on. I’m glad I got in there today. I really didn’t want to move at all today.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Way to stick with it brother. I know it has to be hard right now.

I would say if you had some tren base (no ester) that would be a good way to get motivated for the gym. Hahahaha! Just make sure it is not suspended in guaiacol.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Way to stick with it brother. I know it has to be hard right now.

I would say if you had some tren base (no ester) that would be a good way to get motivated for the gym. Hahahaha! Just make sure it is not suspended in guaiacol.

Man I freaking wish lol. That would be amazing. Just have ace

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Stay strong brother. You got this IS. Keep training, eating healthy, and keep a positive mindset. I know, easier said than done. I get it but remain optimistic. Stop yourself when you start projecting negativity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic

Glycomann , genetic freak