Latest Member
jonjons
What's New?

Soul of Iron

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just keep doing brother. When I have the onset of a panic attack. I'm ready to explode AND pass the FUCK out at the same time.

Just breeeeathe

Bro you already know. It fucks you up so bad and you feel completely out of control, I hate it. I’m a control freak, so that shit messes with me so bad when it gets like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You explained it so much better than I could.. that hit the nail on the head.That’s exactly what I do. My legs are feeling great. I’m glad to be getting back at them after the ankle issue. Really looking forward to splitting them up like this. I’m wanting to add some more stuff like goblet squats, split squats, lunges, etc in. I always forget about good mornings, I’d like to get those back in the routine for the whole posterior chain but especially hams. Really need to add those deadlifts in once a week as well. Glad to have you in my log brother.

Split squats and sissy squats have really helped with my separation lately. My quads have always been thick, but I never had separation and always threw leg extensions at them, thinking that was what would get them there. Wrong.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Bro you already know. It fucks you up so bad and you feel completely out of control, I hate it. I’m a control freak, so that shit messes with me so bad when it gets like that.

Not trying to get all serious. But got my adhd under control and a LOT of my control shit... disappeared. Get a shrink, a therapist and a good PCP.. or.. whatever. IF that's the issue. OCD/ADHD... some genetic and some from childhood trauma. Got the right head meds and my anxiety is adios so far. Like 4 or 5 months without AND anxiety.

I was cleaning my room today, found 4.5 1mg xanax that MY DAD left in my house. Point is.. they are old, I "threw them away ".. but was like, whatever.

Point is el capitan.. get your brain right (without ego), and the rest flows like butter.

Edit: that all means, it's easier to deal with lack of control. Lol. Just reread some shit and my brain lost some of the point

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not trying to get all serious. But got my adhd under control and a LOT of my control shit... disappeared. Get a shrink, a therapist and a good PCP.. or.. whatever. IF that's the issue. OCD/ADHD... some genetic and some from childhood trauma. Got the right head meds and my anxiety is adios so far. Like 4 or 5 months without AND anxiety.

I was cleaning my room today, found 4.5 1mg xanax that MY DAD left in my house. Point is.. they are old, I "threw them away ".. but was like, whatever.

Point is el capitan.. get your brain right (without ego), and the rest flows like butter.

Edit: that all means, it's easier to deal with lack of control. Lol. Just reread some shit and my brain lost some of the point

Haha I’m on top of it all, already man. I take vyvanse and lexapro and have been seeing a therapist for about two years now. I don’t think I’ll ever be anxiety free but it helps. The vyvanse does help with a lot of things but I get a lot of sides from it. BP spikes, dehydration, poor circulation, causes ED issues, tachycardia, etc. So I don’t take it often.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Chest and arms

Flat Barbell Bench
135 x 15
185 x 6
225 x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 7

Incline DB bench
85 x 8, 8, 8, 8

Hammer strength press
2pps x 12, 12, 12, 12, 12

V-Bar tricep push downs
65 x 12, 12, 10, 10

Reverse tricep push downs
50 x 12, 12, 12, 12

EZ Bar curls superset with EZ bar Skullcrusher

Curls x 12, 12, 12
Skulls x 12, 12, 12

High cable fly
30 x 12, 12, 12

Mid cable fly
30 x 10, 10, 10

Isolated OH DB tricep extension superset with Seated DB curl

Tri: 25 x 12, 12,
Curl: 25 x 12, 12

Pec Dec fly
130 x 10, 10, 10

Felt really good today, but not as strong. It was weird, but had a great workout.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work. I only see one exercise for biceps. Is this because of the elbow? How are the sleeves working?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice work. I only see one exercise for biceps. Is this because of the elbow? How are the sleeves working?

I got EZ bar curls and seated DB curls. I definitely kept it lighter and easier because of that. But man those sleeves are making a huge difference. Kind of mind blowing. Thanks for telling me about them.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I got EZ bar curls and seated DB curls. I definitely kept it lighter and easier because of that. But man those sleeves are making a huge difference. Kind of mind blowing. Thanks for telling me about them.

Yep, I see I overlooked the EZ bar curls. Those sleeves are pretty awesome.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yep, I see I overlooked the EZ bar curls. Those sleeves are pretty awesome.

Yeah they are man. I think I should have gotten the Large ones though.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah they are man. I think I should have gotten the Large ones though.

Better to be too tight than too loose. When you start to cut you will be happy you have the smaller ones. I know I am.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Better to be too tight than too loose. When you start to cut you will be happy you have the smaller ones. I know I am.

I didn’t think about that. That makes a lot of sense. You’re right, these will probably be even better then.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic