Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

sorry if this is a repost

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
PCT isn't ever as bad as people worry it will be. The real problem you will soon see is not the PCT, but the end of cycle!

When this time comes your "**** it" side will start to wrestle with your "logical" side!

**** it you will tell logical, what else, "**** IT"! It will say* "**** it logical just run 6-8 more weeks! **** IT logical! Just 2 steroids for a few for weeks!"

If logical side just says to **** it "I AM GOING TO RUN MY*
PCT THEN TAKE AT LEAST THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME NATURAL AS I DID ON CYCLE"...and you do it, then you win a pat on the back!

If logical side says what mine often tells me..."YOU ARE WISE MR. **** IT...I will follow you to the dark side of the extended, absurdly to long cycle followed by possibly many years of...CRUISING AND BLASTING"

If you follow to the dark side then you will eventually have to do what would have been an easy PCT if done per logical sides cries to do so, but if you went dark side so you now experience a super suppressed, fina dicked, estrogen soaked PCT*of doom!

I know you may read this and decide I'm an idiot for my poor attempt at illustrating the "go off-no!-dont ever go" off struggle most of us face....

I know this is very simple and basic information but I always like to reinforce the basis

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic