RalfKelleh
What's New?

Son of Ramrod - Workout Log

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Worked with Logan a little today.. Squats and Deadlifts

The APA Mo State Record for 9yr under 86lbs is an 85lb pull..

Here is Logan pulling 90lbs, He pulled this for 3 Singles. This is where is Form started breaking down. But he is trying to stay tight and I'm proud of him.

His first Meet looks like it will be in Aug.

Last edited:
ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Yes!!! Strong pulls, Logan! Just keep putting in the reps, and that weight will be warm-up weight very soon.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
You go, Logan!!!! Very inpressive lifting. My grandsons are also juggling soccer and basketball (martial arts, too)) with our weight training sessions, but they are sticking with it. I am sure, like them, you will find trainig with your dad will not only make you a great powerlifter, it will make you stronger against your competition in those other sports. So, keep up the good work!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Logan and some Catchers Practice for 2hrs today. He has really improved at this. This is really is first year playing baseball. He played when he was 3 (T-Ball) He has had 7 games so far. His last game if it wasn't for him. We would have lost.

He Chased 2 down the 3rd base line to tag out. Good thing he is quick. Even with all that gear on.. And he protected Home very well. Every single runner was trying to steal Home. Every wild pitch they would try and send them. He shut that down. Only 1 scored that way and he tagged 1 trying to slide in at home. Everyone else tried to steal home, but had to run back to 3rd. He played his ass off. If you follow me on instagram. There is a small Video of a few tough catches he made.

After his Catching practice.. He wanted to work one his Deadlifts.

Spent about 30min on Forum and going over the Queue's.
5/45
5/60
3/80
2/90
1/105 - PR
1/115 - PR
1/115
1/155

I wanted only 1 at 115. But when I wasn't looking he showed his mom what he pulled. Then I was asked if I got it on Video.. Nope.. .So he pulled it a 3rd time and His forum got a little sloppy. Back stayed true and his chest was up, but he got wobble knees. I think he wasn't spreading the floor to start and just muscled it up. Over all not to bad. I shut it down after that. His weight today was 69lbs.

Check his Pull out. I think it went wrong at the start. He muscled it up and didn't spread the floor. If he spread the floor his knees should have been stable...?????

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic