Members
Latest Member
Lady_Gains
What's New?

Something to breathe in

R

Restart

Jan 3, 2019
Well, I just get in late at my 24 hr gym. No mask, There are some though that are wearing them constantly. wtf

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I'm sorry if this steps on some vags but I am not doing well in the midst of all this fake BS. I can't go to my gym without a burka. The worst part is - is that I seriously have anxiety when I put one of these stupid fucking things on my face. I am claustrophobic and have a huge problem breathing my own hot carbon dioxide. I can't breathe. I am forced to wear a shield at my job and its still hot used air.

Is there something I can use to satisfy the requirement so that I can get back into working out again? Look, I just need to breathe. Is there anything?
Yes make a mask out of your girlfriend's panties, you can breathe right through the lace, works great.

Lucky

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well, I just get in late at my 24 hr gym. No mask, There are some though that are wearing them constantly. wtf
If you're lifting with a mask on, you're probably not lifting hard enough. Probably the same people that wonder why they never grow.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
just wear it not covering your nose like 75% of the general population