Members
Latest Member
cz12
What's New?

Something to breathe in

R

Restart

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sorry if this steps on some vags but I am not doing well in the midst of all this fake BS. I can't go to my gym without a burka. The worst part is - is that I seriously have anxiety when I put one of these stupid fucking things on my face. I am claustrophobic and have a huge problem breathing my own hot carbon dioxide. I can't breathe. I am forced to wear a shield at my job and its still hot used air.

Is there something I can use to satisfy the requirement so that I can get back into working out again? Look, I just need to breathe. Is there anything?

Jin

Jin

VIP Member
Jun 15, 2018
Don’t worry, I’m sure you haven’t ruffled any anxious claustrophobic vag’s feathers!

R

Restart

Jan 3, 2019
Wonderful. Is there a material that one can lay across their face that one can breathe obstructively from to satisfy these cunts? I am surrounded.

Thank you.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Wear a mask or you might kill someone.

Don't drive or you might kill someone.

Don't buy carrots someone might fall off a tractor and die while harvesting.

Don't breathe you are using up someone else's oxygen and they could die.

Maskers are indeed a bunch of cunts. Liberal Cunts wake up offended, so fuck them.

Nothing I have found works like breathing as nature intended.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
All the rebels are just using a clear face shield ,,, Me I just don’t participate in doing anything with other folks around especially brain washed common folk

Last edited:
The Phoenix

The Phoenix

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Our gym doesn’t force you to wear the mask; it’s just for show as they walk so business enforcement doesn’t fine. Maybe you should recommend that to you gym; that or tell them you will d CS ángel and workout from. They may change their tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You probably have it to tight across your face. The loop around your ear blue surgical masks are a whole lot better. You can feel your air leaving the side of the mask. It’s a whole lot easier to breath and talk.

Now, if I worked out at a gym and they said I needed a mask on in there, then me and my money are going somewhere else. There is no way to comfortably breath workout with a mask on without suffocating.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My mask fogs up my glasses if I cover my nose with it. So I just slide my mask down below my nose and breathe out through my nose..... The only time someone called me out on it I put it over my nose until they weren't looking, then put it back down. Hahaha I sure fooled them! Well maybe not, but at least they stopped bitching at me....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
it's not bad till my mask get drenched in sweat. Then its like being water boarded while lifting. I just mostly keep it under the nose and if I am going to do a big lift ill lower it more to not die.