Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Something different

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
Something you don't see on a body building forum but a good place for it . If you have one post your favorite bible verse. Mine is Roman's 10:9. If you confess with your mouth the Lord jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead you will be saved

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

Matthew 25:41-45

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
For me there very many encouraging Bible verses but here are a few that not only renew our faith in Him but also something we should strive for in our daily lives with others.

2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”

(This verse to me says; we can't always see the end results but as long as we know that we are walking on the right path and doing the right thing for others we have the power to overcome anything)

Hebrews 10:24-25 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”

(To me this verse is talking about coming together as a church and worshiping. It talks about staying strong in your faith but in our daily lives this also holds true that we surround ourselves with good people and keep each other accountable and help each other be better people so that we may live a life abundantly)

Ezra 10:4 “Rise up ... take courage and do it.”

(This is how we should live every moment of our lives)

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
For me there very many encouraging Bible verses but here are a few that not only renew our faith in Him but also something we should strive for in our daily lives with others.

2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”

(This verse to me says; we can't always see the end results but as long as we know that we are walking on the right path and doing the right thing for others we have the power to overcome anything)

Hebrews 10:24-25 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”

(To me this verse is talking about coming together as a church and worshiping. It talks about staying strong in your faith but in our daily lives this also holds true that we surround ourselves with good people and keep each other accountable and help each other be better people so that we may live a life abundantly)

Ezra 10:4 “Rise up ... take courage and do it.”

(This is how we should live every moment of our lives)
Great verses. It's encouraging to see others of faith in an area not prone to Express faith. If that makes any sense

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Great verses. It's encouraging to see others of faith in an area not prone to Express faith. If that makes any sense
I walk a different walk than most Sunday morning Christians. I don't act or treat other like I'm perfect or better. I'm very real and show true love and compassion with everyone I meet.

I fall short of God's word every day but it doesn't shake my faith in His promise to me.

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
I walk a different walk than most Sunday morning Christians. I don't act or treat other like I'm perfect or better. I'm very real and show true love and compassion with everyone I meet.

I fall short of God's word every day but it doesn't shake my faith in His promise to me.
Good job. I work away from home on a tug being gone long stretches keeps me from church for long periods of time. But you can find faith anywhere if you look

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
too many men, too many people, making too many problems, and not much love to go around.
- psalms 85:15

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Theres a reason why there is no religion on bodybuilding forums. All it does is cause arguments..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic