Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Some Serious Liver Support

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Okay men! So I have always taken liver support, on cycle or not, being a college student and occasionally drinking, I figure it is a good idea, I take a few 1000mg of milk thistle extract every morning, and have been for a long time, so I think my liver is in damn fine shape! However, I have been mulling over the idea of doing something really really mean to my liver!

I am strongly considering running 10-20mg of Superdrol with 50mg of Dbol pre workout for the first two weeks of my cycle! I will drop the SD after two weeks and continue the dbol for three more by which time my test and deca should be kicking in! So my first question is: Despite the fact that the results from this would be insane when coupled with my test suspension, would this be a bad idea? Question 2: If this is not completely retarded, what are the best liver protectant supplements to take and how many different ones should I stack?

Thanks for reading, hopefully you can help me figure this one out because my blast starts Apr 2nd and I cannot ****ing wait!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You actually can find cycle support/ Liver type formulas with everything- Milk Thistle, NAC, TUDCA etc.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Milk thistle is useless

Don't guess at your liver get bloods

20 SD and 50 dbol for 2 weeks isn't shit for your liver if it's in good condition.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
TUDCA will be your best friend in all of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic