Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Some random pics from bb contests and my life...!!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Whoa! You're shredded dude.

What does you diet usually look like?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Look great In all pics bro. But that comp pic is outrageous! Those striations are insane bro. And symmetry is as good as it gets.

Spartan86

Spartan86

Mar 16, 2014
Can anyone tell me how i can upload some more pics?I tried but i couldn't do it....thanks for the comments brother! I started lifting serious 5 years ago...i gave a shot to myself to compete just for fun and the results were great,first time one stage,first place...from then i see my future becoming brighter through bodybuilding.And i wanna come to the States to pursue my dream...to be an IFBB pro.I believe i have the symmetry and the aesthetics...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Can anyone tell me how i can upload some more pics?I tried but i couldn't do it....thanks for the comments brother! I started lifting serious 5 years ago...i gave a shot to myself to compete just for fun and the results were great,first time one stage,first place...from then i see my future becoming brighter through bodybuilding.And i wanna come to the States to pursue my dream...to be an IFBB pro.I believe i have the symmetry and the aesthetics...

Definitely bro, follow your heart and go for it! Do you have a photobucket account? A lot of people use that. It gives you a link from each image to post in your thread and the image loads directly on the thread. Or if using tapatalk from a mobile device, it's usually very easy to upload pics. I hope this helps.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Spartan you look great.just curious what are stats and what was your prep for the show

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
looking great bro!

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Definitely, the hard work shows.

S

SellingOutIsArt