Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Make sure you do due diligence on selecting a Dr to do your shoulder surgery. I had my rt hip replaced by a hack reffered to me by my primary who works for St Joseph's and the surgeon was the resident osteopath. Took him 6 hrs and the scar was/is 10" long. I was in an immobilizor for 6 mo. cause my rt leg had zero feeling and would not work at all. My rt glute is totally messed up. Looks like an old mans ass with no size and flat. A few yrs later I had the lft side done by a well respected osteopath that only does hip replacements. Surgery took 2.5 hrs w/ a 5" scar and I was discharged the next day. Walking without any assistance 2 days later and back to work the following wk. My left glute looks normal.
Anyone had a hip replaced and had your glute looking fucked up months afterword??? Do you think I could sue for plastic surgery??

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
c0063bf75ea15b589a3a5cd6af55f8ed.jpg

42caa990e8b765fdee5638d38173dd3a.jpg
You're never going to develop big shredded legs sitting on the couch eatting chips bro. Lol

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@Swiper Looking crazy man! Very nice. Even more amazing that you have not slipped during COVID. I am sure I am not the only guy here who is 10lbs heavier than I want to be right now!

Very nice man!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Hey Swiper. It's been a while since I've logged on but I wish you the best in your recovery.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
@Swiper, are u still rolling on those "same"wheels?...

actually no. Tuesday evening I slipped on ice and tore my quad tendon. having surgery this coming Tuesday.

what a coincidence you ask about my wheels the same week I busted up my knee. I only told a few people and no one online.
do you have some kind a super human senses? lol

it tore off right above the kneecap. where that arrow is pointing to.

966b260b59ab356c440ff25baaf2af1a.jpg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
actually no. Tuesday evening I slipped on ice and tore my quad tendon. having surgery this coming Tuesday.

what a coincidence you ask about my wheels the same week I busted up my knee. I only told a few people and no one online.

He found out through the iron network; it was ringing in his ears. Arms are still on point (preceding post).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016

Just read this. So sorry brother. How did it go?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Just read this. So sorry brother. How did it go?

I’m doing good thank you. not too much pain, took 2 Tylenol and the pain is very minimal almost to none when just sitting in my recliner. when I get up and have to move around the pain goes up but not too bad.

it turns out I tore two tendons the quad tendon and the patella tendon.
about a six week recovery time before I can fully use my knee
452c1a9d5c7392f214a84041b8b97c61.jpg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Swiper,
Are you / were you currently on any particular cycle when this happened?
In the past when I was on high ratio androgen compounds at large doses, I had both tendon and muscle tear issues.
Since lowering my cycle doses, and favoring lower androgenic, more anabolic leaning compounds along with consistent / daily low dose gh (2.5-3.3iu), I’ve no longer suffered anymore of the same injuries.
I’m wondering about your own experience — I’m theorizing to myself a bit anecdotal correlation.

Would you have expected / imagined the level of damage you suffered in relation to the degree of your mishap? In other words; based on the incident, were you surprised that much damage happened?

Thanks, and hope you have a quick and thorough recovery. Injuries of this nature really do suck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic