Latest Member
MuscleCartel
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
damn sorry to hear. hope you’re doing well.

trying to stay in the zone.

i’ve had a lot of injuries since then, shoulder, hip, neck and of course my back which prevents me from doing a lot in the gym here’s the most recent pic before the gym closures. it was right after my hip replacements. was using a walker.

Great pics man. I'm due for a hip replacement myself, both are bad but one is worse.

How long is recovery time on this? I'm reading 4 to 6 weeks but I'm thinking longer since we stress them as we do.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Great pics man. I'm due for a hip replacement myself, both are bad but one is worse.

How long is recovery time on this? I'm reading 4 to 6 weeks but I'm thinking longer since we stress them as we do.
thanks,

recovery is pretty quick just like you said about 4 to 6 weeks. the pain is instantly gone after surgery just a little soreness at the incision site.

my first replacement I was in and out of the hospital in eight hours. The surgery is about an hour long.

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
damn sorry to hear. hope you’re doing well.

trying to stay in the zone.

i’ve had a lot of injuries since then, shoulder, hip, neck and of course my back which prevents me from doing a lot in the gym here’s the most recent pic before the gym closures. it was right after my hip replacements. was using a walker.

:cool: thumbs up!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
thanks,

recovery is pretty quick just like you said about 4 to 6 weeks. the pain is instantly gone after surgery just a little soreness at the incision site.

my first replacement I was in and out of the hospital in eight hours. The surgery is about an hour long.
Thanks man, I was hoping to hear that.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
still eating them subway sammichs?
lol not so much anymore. but still chipotle, panda express , a Mediterranean place near me, 5 guys, sandwiches and hot dogs made at home, oatmeal for breakfast every day that’s about it

Jin

Jin

VIP Member
Jun 15, 2018
lol not so much anymore. but still chipotle, panda express , a Mediterranean place near me, 5 guys, sandwiches and hot dogs made at home, oatmeal for breakfast every day that’s about it
Do you make your own hot dogs? Or just cook them at home?

If you make them I’d be curious to know the process.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Dude, you kill me. If I ate 5 Guys regularly, I'd be a very happy, very chubby man! LOL

Just curious, I know you're still pretty young compared to most of us old farts, but as you're getting older, at the doses you're running, how is your prostate holding up?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think swipe is holding back on us?...He knows more about this game than we may think?...One smart mojo, in my opinion!...

.His freaking bi's are ROCKING!....