Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Hope your back is good now. I echo everyone else's comments ~ you look insane. Hard work pays off, props to you.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Swiper, that's a beautiful, clean sink!! What do you use to keep it clean?

Oh, BTW, arms and shoulders look good too! LOL

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
here's a pic i took today at the gym. i'm glad even with my back issues and nerve pain i'm still able to workout daily and am able to maintain a decent physique. I'm currently about 250lbs

View attachment 6361

Awesome, brah!!!!...I know this was taken a few back, but are u still in this zone?...I can "feel" ya on the back, crap!...I'm in chronic 24/7 even after back fusion surgery....Then got creamed by a truck in 2017 while riding my 10 speed to the gym!...Sucks!....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Awesome, brah!!!!...I know this was taken a few back, but are u still in this zone?...I can "feel" ya on the back, crap!...I'm in chronic 24/7 even after back fusion surgery....Then got creamed by a truck in 2017 while riding my 10 speed to the gym!...Sucks!....

damn sorry to hear. hope you’re doing well.

trying to stay in the zone.

i’ve had a lot of injuries since then, shoulder, hip, neck and of course my back which prevents me from doing a lot in the gym here’s the most recent pic before the gym closures. it was right after my hip replacements. was using a walker.
c67909859c729312c68839bdbef15894.jpg

4163ba7c2596b9412bf955d13cd3ba2e.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Damm, man!...Awesome!...Yeah, I'm still mobile but in pain...I have better days than others (pain elevates thru out day as I move around)...I never go to bed without it or wake up without it...I toss and turn all thru out the night...Anyway, that's really impressive what u've been able to do with your injuries...Keep on, keeping on, brah!...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Damm, man!...Awesome!...Yeah, I'm still mobile but in pain...I have better days than others (pain elevates thru out day as I move around)...I never go to bed without it or wake up without it...I toss and turn all thru out the night...Anyway, that's really impressive what u've been able to do with your injuries...Keep on, keeping on, brah!...

i’m in the same position you’re in, a lot of things that nobody really talks about is the mental health aspect of injuries. i’m still trying to figure out what’s worse, the mental issue or the pain issue?????

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
i’m in the same position you’re in, a lot of things that nobody really talks about is the mental health aspect of injuries. i’m still trying to figure out what’s worse, the mental issue or the pain issue?????

Yep, it's tiresome for me mentally...I get aggravated regularly with it...Sometimes I can't even think straight!...I know this, it's no way to live!...Especially when u like to be active....I've been in this boat for 25+ years now....Basically, half my life...I keep waiting for medical advancement to make an "artificial spine", lol!!!...U're doing better than me tho from the looks of it...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . i don't compete and never will. just no interest. i really like the training part of BBing and am always trying to improve on my physique . . .

Love this line from way back in the first post. Your wording is great and shares your credibility with the rest of us "recreational bodybuilders," but your pictures are worth a thousand words.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Love this line from way back in the first post. Your wording is great and shares your credibility with the rest of us "recreational bodybuilders," but your pictures are worth a thousand words.
Sorry bro, his pics are worth only 3 words to me.... sexy mutha fukkr

Come on swiper, you know I'd hit it. :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic