Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Some people just don't use their friggin heads!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So we are in the process of negotiating on our house. The buyer came to look at the property situation concerning a new road that will be going in next to the house. We gave him all the info he needed on the road, like where it would be etc. They were a little worried about it, but after taking some time to smooth things over, I think we got them thinking positively. The guy decided to come back over to take a last look before they decided on signing the contract.

Well, my neighbor saw the guy in our yard looking around, so he came over to investigate. As soon as the guy told him he was a potential buyer, my neighbor should have said "ok", then walked away. Nope, instead, he went on about how the HOA was horrible, and gave the guy all the worst case scenarios of the new road. I came out and caught him mid sentence and realized wtf was going on, and tried to smooth things over again and get him to shut up, but he wouldn't let up. He just kept talking. I wanted to knock the ****er out so bad or tell him to leave, but the damage had already been done.

WTF is wrong people? This wasn't any of his ****in business! I am so sick to my stomach right now. The house has been on the market for 6 months now and this was the ONLY bite we have gotten so far.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
What a tit.

People need to mind their own business.

What's the situation with the buyer now?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
What a tit.

People need to mind their own business.

What's the situation with the buyer now?

We are waiting to hear back. They are stalling now though.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
That SUCKS! I'd have a SERIOUS man-to-man talk with the neighbor.

That's the kind of thing that makes you want to rough somebody up, which of course would not be a good idea - unless you knew you could get away with it. :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Shortz... I would sell cheap to a poor black family... just from getting to know you online you are a racist... so I am sure your neighbors are racist too.... you know birds of a feather and all... then let his property value decline... kill them slowly...

really and truly though... I would catch that fuker the next time he came outside and we would have a heart to heart discussion about him minding his own business...

because that is some STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT!!!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I'd have jammed my size 14 Reebok up that dudes ass, and wore him as a shoe.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Definitely need to have talk with that neighbor...

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
That is blatant douchebaggery. What a fukstick

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wow. Was that guy trying to ruin your sale, or is he just an idiot who can't help running his mouth? Either way it would be fair play to take a shit on his front step at midnight.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
you know Halloween is coming up.... Toilet paper, eggs. dry ice bombs.....just saying

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Whatever you do for Halloween just don't get arrested. I would look into skunk mating spray if it exists and spray it all over his front door and car.

Slic.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Shortz... I would sell cheap to a poor black family... just from getting to know you online you are a racist... so I am sure your neighbors are racist too.... you know birds of a feather and all... then let his property value decline... kill them slowly...

really and truly though... I would catch that fuker the next time he came outside and we would have a heart to heart discussion about him minding his own business...

because that is some STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT!!!

I STRONGLY agree with my ESTEEMED colleague perhaps even throw in a pair of Machetes that they can walk around with:eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic