pbtom
What's New?

Some oral theory.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not that kind of oral fags. Haha.

So I'm sitting there at work during a slow moment, and I'm thinking about orals' half-lives and administration techniques, and a few things dawn on me.

If an oral's half-life is 4-6 hours, and you take it every 6 hours, the cumulative effect for that day is very small. Then you sleep for eight hours, and almost all activity is dead from that oral. You do the same thing the next day, so on and so forth, and blood levels of the oral are rarely stable.

Let's say that theory passes inspection, then why would it be necessary to take the oral every single day? Let's say the primary purpose of the drug is for strength, pumps, and gym drive/aggression. Wouldn't it make sense to take it on workout days only? By doing this, you can run the oral at higher doses on the days you are taking it, and you can possibly run it longer because of the off days, considering the liver heals and recovers very quickly.

Am I way off base here? Not trying to buck tradition or reinvent the wheel here, just bouncin' some thoughts off some more experienced heads.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Aren't orals taken to kickstart the cycle and increase the peak test levels in the blood? If they are being taken for other reasons such as those you stated I suppose what you suggest makes sense, but would there be a different effect on the body's production of test if taken so infrequently should be looked at.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
if you take 50mg of dbol, 6 hours later 25mg is still active and you take 50mg again. Now you have 75mg active until 6 hours later it's back down to 25mg. Another 6 hours after that you are at 0. That's 24 hours.

I get your theory though. I only take dbol preworkout.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It can be done but this method utilizes higher dosages for longer periods of time. It's called "pulsing orals". You use for example 50mgs d-bol 3-4 times per week for a period of 8-10 weeks.

Personally i love orals because they give me a lot of mass!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
there many other benefits of orals such as igf release during digestion.. and protein synthesis..etc

i usually take my entire dose 2-3 hrs before training, but have tried spreading it out during day too, no real difference

Hulk jr.

Hulk jr.

Apr 19, 2011
yea pulsing is good, my off cycle pre-workout is usually 10-20mg of M1T, blood work always looks better after all is said and done that way, i can definitely where your thoughts on that theory came from bro

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm with the pre-workout crowd. never done me wrong to take 50mg Dbol preworkout. i have split them up throughout the day as well and didnt really notice much difference. of course my only oral experience is with Dbol and Anadrol, and i preferred to just take them preworkout so i cant speak for any of the others...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic