Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Some More Reasons Not To Use Peptides..

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Funny you should say this. I am thinking about buying some peptides off a certain sponsor(not here), and going to have them tested at my own expense. Probably do like 2 or 3 for starters, depending on cost. Sounds like the IGF1(Des) is going to be one of them.. Probably do one research chem and one more peptide. I dont have to get the follistain tested, its been proven to be bunk 2x now. Or is it 3?.. Stay tuned. 2012 is going to be an interesting year..

if its that shiesty ass company (ergopep) that sells fake folli (probably fucking rat insulin, lol), hit me up with a PM, Ill donate to that cause.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i wish they they would post where the peptides came from. im over all this. everyone is selling shit these days. several yrs ago i could at least get igf that did something. were supposed to get better medication as time goes on, processes are refined, and prices should drop. instead they have just gotten worse across the board hands down. I recommend everyone buy there peptides on CC and fucking charge back the asshole that sells you shit products. The bank is always on the customers side. buy enough that it will be worth it to send out and get tested. then when it comes back legit you and your friends know. when it comes back bunk you get your money back minus the lab test and you expose these assholes once and for all. Fuck this pisses me off.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I use them, i won't lie. I only buy mine from SRC from now on though. DAT's board had some of the stuff tested, and it came out good. FYI, the supplier that ergopep uses, is used by quite a few peptide companies........

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I use them, i won't lie. I only buy mine from SRC from now on though. DAT's board had some of the stuff tested, and it came out good. FYI, the supplier that ergopep uses, is used by quite a few peptide companies........

what is the SRC site?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
southern research company
southernresearchco.com

Note their price and quantity on follistatin. They said there is NO way that any research is getting folli at 1mg at the price they are selling it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
if its that shiesty ass company (ergopep) that sells fake folli (probably fucking rat insulin, lol), hit me up with a PM, Ill donate to that cause.

I just sent an email, I will post up costs when I hear back. Donations would be great bro. I dont expect anyone to donate, I will be doing this on my own. But much appreciated!

i wish they they would post where the peptides came from. im over all this. everyone is selling shit these days. several yrs ago i could at least get igf that did something. were supposed to get better medication as time goes on, processes are refined, and prices should drop. instead they have just gotten worse across the board hands down. I recommend everyone buy there peptides on CC and fucking charge back the asshole that sells you shit products. The bank is always on the customers side. buy enough that it will be worth it to send out and get tested. then when it comes back legit you and your friends know. when it comes back bunk you get your money back minus the lab test and you expose these assholes once and for all. Fuck this pisses me off.

Good info there. Customer is always right..

Well we are definetly going to find out if they are selling garbage. I would love to hear the response whatever the results may bring. And I wont be a prick about the lab analysis' either. You guys can post them anywhere.. Lets get the word out, good or bad..

southern research company
southernresearchco.com

Note their price and quantity on follistatin. They said there is NO way that any research is getting folli at 1mg at the price they are selling it.

Anyone with half a brain, knows this..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
where are you going to send them for testing?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

So a good majority of the peptides being sold on the net are crap then.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have a great source for peps and had good results.

I'm sure the source makes all the difference in the world. Lets face it.. a supplier could receive an order for igf ..and toss a ghrp in the mail. Who's gonna know the differance..I'm sure it happens all the time.

your gear is only as good as your source.
Absolutely gospel on that one brother.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
AGREE thats why i never got into peptides.... they are junk.... maybe work... but u prolly are getting CRAP... AAS/GH/SLIN.... simple... what pro's use.... and it works.... bottom line.... last time i talked to a pro i asked him what he tho of peptides he didnt even know wtf it was

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The china days are coming to an end. Can get all this shit made in America now for comparable prices.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
where are you going to send them for testing?

Lab is in europe, thats all I can say. I know AAS samples cost $185euros. Im not sure on peptides.

So a good majority of the peptides being sold on the net are crap then.

Thats what Im thinking..

AGREE thats why i never got into peptides.... they are junk.... maybe work... but u prolly are getting CRAP... AAS/GH/SLIN.... simple... what pro's use.... and it works.... bottom line.... last time i talked to a pro i asked him what he tho of peptides he didnt even know wtf it was

I never have either, except for igf1 and hgh. I didnt get anything from Igf1. But I know 2 pros in my gym, one on a more personal level, and I asked him too about peptides in general, and he said he only used insulin/hgh. I asked him about follistain, and he never heard of it. He said from his knowledge, most pros use slin/hgh, and some synthol. But with times changing, everyone is looking for an edge to be bigger and Mr.Olympia. It wouldnt surprise him if guys are trying new stuff out, wether its working or not its anyones guess.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic