Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Some More Reasons Not To Use Peptides..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
interesting stuff IM. i think the mind is a powerful thing :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'd believe it, I know the IGF-Lr3 ain't even close to the strength the real deal hospitals use for wound healing (the real IGF) and your gona have a hard time finding that. From there reports you better off going for GH!

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I'd believe it, I know the IGF-Lr3 ain't even close to the strength the real deal hospitals use for wound healing (the real IGF)
I can vouch for that personally, had some IGF that was awesome others I thought I might have well been shooting dog piss.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I dont bother with peptides simply for the fact every time I try to do some research on them, I end up falling asleep. Shit is like rocket science to me lol
Its all too much for my brain to handle at once. For now, AAS and HGH will do fine.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I can vouch for that personally, had some IGF that was awesome others I thought I might have well been shooting dog piss.

I'd believe it, I know the IGF-Lr3 ain't even close to the strength the real deal hospitals use for wound healing (the real IGF) and your gona have a hard time finding that. From there reports you better off going for GH!

Exactly fellerz.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So are there ANY legitimate sources for peptides out there? I know that my GHRP-6 and GRF1(29) are doing something, but I now have zero faith in my IGF 1(des).

GWP reps, how can you assure me that my IGF 1(des) is legit?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
So are there ANY legitimate sources for peptides out there? I know that my GHRP-6 and GRF1(29) are doing something, but I now have zero faith in my IGF 1(des).

GWP reps, how can you assure me that my IGF 1(des) is legit?

take a bottle and send it off to a lab, thats about the only way to be sure.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Of all the IGF I've tried, I can say that the best ones I've ever used were from suppliers overseas that also carried GH....NOT peptide companies. I'm still not convinced that IGF is the answer for additional growth, but if you can get good quality stuff it is excellent for maintaining strength during PCT.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Of all the IGF I've tried, I can say that the best ones I've ever used were from suppliers overseas that also carried GH....NOT peptide companies. I'm still not convinced that IGF is the answer for additional growth, but if you can get good quality stuff it is excellent for maintaining strength during PCT.

Possibly a topic for a whole different thread, but could you elaborate on why you are not convinced that IGF can induce additional growth?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have a great source for peps and had good results.

I'm sure the source makes all the difference in the world. Lets face it.. a supplier could receive an order for igf ..and toss a ghrp in the mail. Who's gonna know the differance..I'm sure it happens all the time.

your gear is only as good as your source.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
take a bottle and send it off to a lab, thats about the only way to be sure.

Funny you should say this. I am thinking about buying some peptides off a certain sponsor(not here), and going to have them tested at my own expense. Probably do like 2 or 3 for starters, depending on cost. Sounds like the IGF1(Des) is going to be one of them.. Probably do one research chem and one more peptide. I dont have to get the follistain tested, its been proven to be bunk 2x now. Or is it 3?.. Stay tuned. 2012 is going to be an interesting year..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic