pbtom
What's New?

Some Ipamorelin facts

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Re: Ipamorelin

So is Ipamorelin superior to the GHRPs 2 and 6?

Only from the standpoint that it does not cause an increase in prolactin, cortisol or an increase in feelings of hunger. The GH spike it creates is SLIGHTLY less than what you would experience with GHRP-6 or 2

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Re: Ipamorelin

Only from the standpoint that it does not cause an increase in prolactin, cortisol or an increase in feelings of hunger. The GH spike it creates is SLIGHTLY less than what you would experience with GHRP-6 or 2

Ahh so then better off with prob GHRP-6. No problem, was just wondering th differences.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Ipam is my favorite due to the reasons posted by Orisis. I also experimented with boom dosing Ipam PWO where I would take a full 2mg along with 100mcg of mod GRF. Since Ipam does not cause a spike in cortisol or prolactin levels its very tolerable for this. Taken in this manner the transformation is pretty dramatic. I'll will also mention that I have been practicing modified ADF for the last year or so. On fasting days Ipam is the only way to go, even with GHRP-2 I think the hunger pangs would cause me to cave.. The biggest draw back to Ipam is the cost, its double that of GHRP-2 so I am currently using -2 on non fasting days and Ipam on fasting days..

You are flashing 2MG? 2,000 mcg??? 20 times the saturation dose? Am I misunderstanding something? Also, how are you all taking the IPA. I have heard accounts of pinning it directly in to areas that were damaged with amazing results.... are you drinking it? Slin pinning?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
You are flashing 2MG? 2,000 mcg??? 20 times the saturation dose? Am I misunderstanding something? Also, how are you all taking the IPA. I have heard accounts of pinning it directly in to areas that were damaged with amazing results.... are you drinking it? Slin pinning?

Ipamorelin is a GHRP which indeed it is alright for experimenting with "boom dosages." Way different experience than overdosing on GHRP-6/GHRP-2
Subcutaneous administration of Ipamorelin and most other GHRPs is the advised best common practice

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I am in my fourth (or fifth) week of IPAM/CJC stack pinning 100mcg in the am and right before bed. I love it, it is working great and I highly recommend it.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
same here but i have hex added in pre am cardio as well. those three are kicking ass

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
stuff is twice the price of G2, is it really worth it? And no, the cortisol "fact" is not convincing to me...

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
stuff is twice the price of G2, is it really worth it? And no, the cortisol "fact" is not convincing to me...

It's half the price of GH .... so I guess it depends on how you look at it.

It will not get you the results of GH beyond 2-3 ius a day, but the general consensus from those running them both is it is indeed the equivalent of 2-3.

I love it and it is making a major impact on the most troublesome areas.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
It's half the price of GH .... so I guess it depends on how you look at it.

It will not get you the results of GH beyond 2-3 ius a day, but the general consensus from those running them both is it is indeed the equivalent of 2-3.

I love it and it is making a major impact on the most troublesome areas.

but still, why not use G2? I don't buy into that cortisol crap reason and we're pretty much all on gear here, so I'm sure it's not even a factor.

Just wondering...

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
The Ipam is about $15 where I get it. The G2 is $12.99, so the cost difference is nill for me. And, aside from the cortisol spike, which may be taken care of by gear for some of us, there is also a prolactin spike difference. There are a few other more obscure reasons but the bottom line for me is if I can use a lazer to do what i want and ONLY what i want, why would I use something with known sides? I would rather take an improved version for $3 more. Does G2 stimulate your hunger? I like G2 and G6 stacked with CJC too, I just prefer the newer IPAM and trust it more to do what I want with no surprises. There are some concerns about becoming desensitized with G2 and G6 as well as... none of the data I have seen though indicates a substantial possibility of desensitization with anywhere near normal use age levels.

Happy growing and best of luck!
JohnnyB

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
G2 comes in a 5mg vial, ipa 2mg vial, it's way more expensive. And the prolactin thing is over blown, I suffer so such effects.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Well rich it sounds like you will be happier with G2 then... :ChopperEmo:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic