Some Ipamorelin facts

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by RADAR, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Bilter

Bilter VIP Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Re: Ipamorelin

Only from the standpoint that it does not cause an increase in prolactin, cortisol or an increase in feelings of hunger. The GH spike it creates is SLIGHTLY less than what you would experience with GHRP-6 or 2

2. KBD

KBD I Look Good...

Sep 13, 2010
    Re: Ipamorelin

Ahh so then better off with prob GHRP-6. No problem, was just wondering th differences.

3. 63Vette

63Vette Senior Member

Apr 2, 2012
    You are flashing 2MG? 2,000 mcg??? 20 times the saturation dose? Am I misunderstanding something? Also, how are you all taking the IPA. I have heard accounts of pinning it directly in to areas that were damaged with amazing results.... are you drinking it? Slin pinning?

4. 956Vette

956Vette VIP Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Ipamorelin is a GHRP which indeed it is alright for experimenting with "boom dosages." Way different experience than overdosing on GHRP-6/GHRP-2
    Subcutaneous administration of Ipamorelin and most other GHRPs is the advised best common practice

5. 63Vette

63Vette Senior Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I am in my fourth (or fifth) week of IPAM/CJC stack pinning 100mcg in the am and right before bed. I love it, it is working great and I highly recommend it.

6. smawshot01

smawshot01 Senior Member

Nov 7, 2011
    same here but i have hex added in pre am cardio as well. those three are kicking ass

7. ritch

ritch MuscleHead

Dec 4, 2011
    stuff is twice the price of G2, is it really worth it? And no, the cortisol "fact" is not convincing to me...

8. 63Vette

63Vette Senior Member

Apr 2, 2012
    It's half the price of GH .... so I guess it depends on how you look at it.

It will not get you the results of GH beyond 2-3 ius a day, but the general consensus from those running them both is it is indeed the equivalent of 2-3.

I love it and it is making a major impact on the most troublesome areas.

9. ritch

ritch MuscleHead

Dec 4, 2011
    but still, why not use G2? I don't buy into that cortisol crap reason and we're pretty much all on gear here, so I'm sure it's not even a factor.

Just wondering...

10. 63Vette

63Vette Senior Member

Apr 2, 2012
    The Ipam is about $15 where I get it. The G2 is $12.99, so the cost difference is nill for me. And, aside from the cortisol spike, which may be taken care of by gear for some of us, there is also a prolactin spike difference. There are a few other more obscure reasons but the bottom line for me is if I can use a lazer to do what i want and ONLY what i want, why would I use something with known sides? I would rather take an improved version for $3 more. Does G2 stimulate your hunger? I like G2 and G6 stacked with CJC too, I just prefer the newer IPAM and trust it more to do what I want with no surprises. There are some concerns about becoming desensitized with G2 and G6 as well as... none of the data I have seen though indicates a substantial possibility of desensitization with anywhere near normal use age levels.

Happy growing and best of luck!
    JohnnyB

11. ritch

ritch MuscleHead

Dec 4, 2011
    G2 comes in a 5mg vial, ipa 2mg vial, it's way more expensive. And the prolactin thing is over blown, I suffer so such effects.

12. 63Vette

63Vette Senior Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Well rich it sounds like you will be happier with G2 then... :ChopperEmo: