Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Let's discuss cattle implants. I know many guys may be afraid to step out of their comfort zone and make their own Trenbolone or Testosterone (prop or no ester) from these implants and I would say to these people, "Good call bro..." If you are not comfortable with the process or your ability to maintain a STERILE conversion then for heavens sake, DON'T DO IT!!!!! Follow your gut!

Cattle implants, if kept in the manufacturers form are legal. It's also legal to order them and all supplies and chemicals needed to convert. That is where it stops being legal. I mention this so that if one should consider ordering all the needed products one should be very "low key" about doing so! Once you chemically alter any implant into an injectable, transdermal, or nasal (spray), you have a controlled substance on your hands!

There are approx. 25-30 different types of implants made for livestock. There are only two of which are of any real use to any "Brochemist."

The 1st and what I consider the easiest to work with and probably the most popular is Finaplix-H. This is a for of trenbolone acetate pellets. Each pellet contains 20mg of tren ace. You can purchace by the "cart" or by the box. A cart contains ten doses of ten pellets, and a box contains ten carts.

Basically you get 2 grams of tren per cart and therefore 20 grams per box. A one cart conversion will yeild approx. 20 ml of tren ace at 100mg/ml. You can read my finaplix-tren conversion method thread here:

http://www.theironden.com/anabolic-steroids/1179-finaplix-h-tren-ace-conversion.html

The 2nd and more complicated to convert (IMO) is Synovex-H. This contains 200mg of test prop but unfortunatly also carries with it 20mg estradiol benzoate. I recommend you master your fina conversion before stepping into Synovex-H country....the estradiol benzoate MUST be removed during your conversion to either Testosterone Prop. or Testosterone Suspention. If you skip this step....well, just don't skip it!

I'm not a conversion kit person...I feel they are a waste of funds and in essence keep you from understanding exactly what chemicals do what. They come with what is refered to as "magic solution" which is simply your BA and BB solvents. I just think they are a rip off.

There are several different methods for and instructions for converting both Finaplix and Synovex-H. As mentioned, I have a thread for a fina to tren ace conversion I feel is the easiest. If you are really wanting to become a "brochemist" I suggest you go to one website to start your research:

Steroid bodybuilding, fitness and diet articles brought to you by basskiller

Step by Step Finaplix to Tren Conversion

Make testosterone propionate from Synovex

http://www.theironden.com/blogs/bigrobbie/16-finaplix-h-tren-ace-conversion.html

Step-by-Step Finaplix Conversion | eHow.com

I want to stress that this is not to be taken lightly...you must stay sterile and when you think you're sterile enough, then sterilize again!!! Don't be afraid to ask question of this forum as well as any other steroid forum you may trust. There is just so much that can go wrong if you get it wrong, so please DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Great read.....Like the term "Brochemist"....

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
LOL!! Thanks...I consider myself to have a minor brochemistry!! LOL!!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I also convert Finaplix, but I convert it for a transdermal, so I have no worries about sterility. It may cost more to convert, but it is much safer than receiving an international package of powder. At least in my opinion it is. I only wish there were more chemicals available to cattle, besides trenbolone and testosterone.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Probably says alot for tren and test that they are the only 2. This is interesting stuff. A transdermal even? Cool shit man. I'd love some cheap homemade prop. I'd do whole cycles with prop, I love pinnin, it's my favorite part even though I've only got one injection site I use.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I also convert Finaplix, but I convert it for a transdermal, so I have no worries about sterility. It may cost more to convert, but it is much safer than receiving an international package of powder. At least in my opinion it is. I only wish there were more chemicals available to cattle, besides trenbolone and testosterone.

The first conversion you do may cost you more because you have to buy your BA, BB, GSO, etc...but once you make that first investment your future conversions are actually cheaper I think.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Probably says alot for tren and test that they are the only 2. This is interesting stuff. A transdermal even? Cool shit man. I'd love some cheap homemade prop. I'd do whole cycles with prop, I love pinnin, it's my favorite part even though I've only got one injection site I use.

I agree...I'd have no problem running Tren Ace / Test Prop cycles all the time!!!!

C

Cali415

Feb 24, 2011
Hey all,
Tren conversion wasnt that hard but the syno is a bit confusing. If you use half of the syno box how many grams should you have? Also is the ester removal really NoaH or is it the heet?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Hey all,
Tren conversion wasnt that hard but the syno is a bit confusing. If you use half of the syno box how many grams should you have? Also is the ester removal really NoaH or is it the heet?

Methyl alcohol (Heet) to remove the compound from the binders. NaOH (sodium hydroxide or lye) to remove the ester.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I vaguely remember with the syno carts you can get up to 8 g with the funnel method for crystalization I like making transdermals now and it really is easy.... gonna try with test base soon

C

Cali415

Feb 24, 2011
I followed the basskiller method but I think I added too much heet (75% of one bottle) and too much NoaH (3 table spoons). When I added in the Noah I noticed the water turned yellow but after I filtered it out with about 1 gallon of distilled water it then turned white.
The powder came out looking good but I dont see anything in the powder that looks like crystals, it just looks laundry powder.
The big question I have do I use disolve solution that came with the kit and where is the BA, in the oil or magic solution?

Thanks again guys..

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Na (sodium) O (oxygen) H (hydrogen). NaOH (sodium hydroxide), not NoaH. NoaH is the person that built a huge boat to carry animals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic