Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Somatropin Fakes?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
According to the Serostim website, 4mg is the only strength supplied for multi-dose vials.
e
http://www.serostim.com/files/pdfs/SEROSTIM_PI.pdf

The 4mg come with bacteriostatic water in place of sterile water because they are for multi use. I've never seen a 4mg kit. I was getting (2)5mg 105iu kits from a fella but he's recently checked out and checked into that big bath house in the sky.....

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Fake!

The NDC number is wrong. 44087-0006-7 is for the 6mg 7 vial presentation.

NDC 44087-0088-4 is the correct control number for the 8.8mg 4 vial presentation.

NDC 44087-0088-1 is for 8.8mg 1 vial presentation.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Another GH post!

Fake!

The NDC number is wrong. 44087-0006-7 is for the 6mg 7 vial presentation.

NDC 44087-0088-4 is the correct control number for the 8.8mg 4 vial presentation.

Multidose vials are always suspect IME.

Considering the cost involved scammers will have no difficulty obtaining a few legit lot numbers and label enumerable vials and boxes using those "legit ID numbers". Most, if not ALL by now, of the US rHGH manufacturers use a "lot check system".

It's reasonably simple really. For example whenever GH is sold the lot and ID number are forwarded to the production company along with the patients name. (Some even request the patient confirm receipt of the GH itself)

That system in addition to several other "security features" has all but ELIMINATED the distribution of counterfeit HGH manufactured by US companies.

Some producers enjoy the benefits of the black market and deliberately facitiate the underground market sale of their GH and Seros is ONE OF THEM IMO!

If you want to know if it's a fake, look no further than the source you purchased it from!! Please don't say they are or were trustworthy, because if you actually believed that we would not be addressing YOUR POST!!

jim

NDC 44087-0088-1 is for 8.8mg 1 vial presentation.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
^^
I just pointed that out because it's a glaring mistake. Seros are everywhere and are probably the most counterfeited/faked gh in the US. I know someone who seems to have an endless supply of "Serostim" for sale every month. No way they are all real.

"Some producers enjoy the benefits of the black market and deliberately facitiate the underground market sale of their GH and Seros is ONE OF THEM IMO!"
How so?

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
^^
I just pointed that out because it's a glaring mistake. Seros are everywhere and are probably the most counterfeited/faked gh in the US. I know someone who seems to have an endless supply of "Serostim" for sale every month. No way they are all real.

"Some producers enjoy the benefits of the black market and deliberately facitiate the underground market sale of their GH and Seros is ONE OF THEM IMO!"
How so?
they must have an endless list of friends with hiv/aids ?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^

How so?

Well? Spill it! If you know someone is selling fakes it's your duty to name them and keep your fellow meatheads from getting ripped off.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Serostim are highly faked but also easily verified. Simply call EMD serono. They have anti counterfeiting verification.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
^^

How so?
I know a guy that has between 15 and 40 kits per month and they are all real. Bar codes are still on 'em. Where did you come from, anyway? You hating on the growth man for a specific reason? Whisper his name to me in PM and we can compare notes.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If you know that this guy is selling fakes give the guys a head up.i myself have been fu&ked over in the past and not a good feeling loosing your hard earn cash.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
The Sero seller I'm talking about is a local gym rat. Maybe all of his kits are all real, IDK.
All I know is that after close to 12 years of experimenting with gh and dealing with various sources, I'm suspicious of EVERYBODY that sells.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
If you know that this guy is selling fakes give the guys a head up.i myself have been fu&ked over in the past and not a good feeling loosing your hard earn cash.
If it was an online source that I knew was selling bunk growth I definitely put him on blast. If you're buying online long enough it's bound to happen.
The last guy that got me set up an elaborate scam. I dreamed of taking a gallon of gas and a match to this ****er.

This guy is in Ukraine and got me for a couple of "Ukrainian Jintropin" kits. He has several aliases and FB page. His story is that he's a distributor and only deals in large volume but will make an exception for a test order. Once he has your money he'll try to extort more by claiming that you need to send more money to release products from customs. All of his references and FB friends are fake or in on the scam.

CHIA MAXIMIL GAMA, Odessa, Ukraine
https://www.facebook.com/dalta.mak?fref=ts

P

packer2609

Apr 17, 2014
I havent bought these kits. I was offered them by a lad in the gym.

I totally agree if I had a source who was selling fakes id spill and let everyone know hes a robbing bastar*d

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic