Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So you wanna be hyuge?

C

CADILLAC

Sep 16, 2010
Excellent post. I can remember when I was my largest, and I'd hit my tricep(s) on the door frames. My wife was driving a Neon at the time and I practically needed a can opener to get my ass out of the thing.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Excellent post. I can remember when I was my largest, and I'd hit my tricep(s) on the door frames. My wife was driving a Neon at the time and I practically needed a can opener to get my ass out of the thing.

Same here brother, I'm not nearly as big as some of these fools like AJ and I still hit my delts or tris on doorframes all the time. I couldn't even imagine trying to get into a Neon....I barely fit in my mustang as it is!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
THANKYOU- at least some people get the point of this post, as usual some idiot hater comes along and wants to trash it.

You made good points in your post...there will be people to disagree, though.

To me it all comes down to common f'ing sense

J

jmhester1956

Sep 21, 2010
Great post! I think quite a few of us have been there. There isn't much difference between being huge and obese honestly. I've decided that 210 with MMA training is best for me. I feel better. Yeah, I don't get the stares and guys getting out of my way but who cares?
If anybody disagrees with this post, they have never been BIG!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Ajdos, damn can't believe you authored that shit. I think I found that entry bout 2 years ago when I started training for BB. I printed that piece out and look at occasionally for perspective when I get in a rut. Thanks for the input man, honored to be on this forum with you.
'
MAYO

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Ajdos, damn can't believe you authored that shit. I think I found that entry bout 2 years ago when I started training for BB. I printed that piece out and look at occasionally for perspective when I get in a rut. Thanks for the input man, honored to be on this forum with you.
'
MAYO

Thanks MAYO, just one of many, but probably one of my favorites.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Dude excellent post, great job on the write up. I can totally agree, 200-400 a week on Food plus supplements, yeah, I always am shocked when my credit card statements come for 900 for the month, and I look and its all shit down the drain..lol I'm not pro by any means, but even for us guys doing what we do everyday, living a better healthier lifestyle is always going to cost more. Throw gear into the mix....Lets not think about price then.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
again bro those points you made are true ajdos dont let that wannb bother you as you can see we all know its true the down falls of being big but I wouldnt change a thing that Ive done

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i enjoyed that post. it was real. it happens but not to offten.
with my girl and i we get approched at least once a month. and asked about trainning. and what they should use.
we tell them food and lots of it depending on the age. if they are older i dont mind mentioning roid use.
but as far as how much to spend on food. thats ballpark. if can be higher or lower dependant on the cycle. each.

great read.

B

BIGBX1

Sep 13, 2010
Wanna BE Hyuge? It is so true its a lifestyle that only ironheads understand. I hurt my lower back a few months ago my dad told me you don't have a pro contract and your not getting paid so slow it down. As soon as I was checked out by the Dr. I was back the next month. It just helps stress and lets you let the beast out if not just for a couple of hours. I wish I never stopped years ago just where my body would be now. This is a lifetime choice and has helped me control my anger issues.It's kept me out of trouble for years and helped keep me from being a easy victim.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Same here brother, I'm not nearly as big as some of these fools like AJ and I still hit my delts or tris on doorframes all the time. I couldn't even imagine trying to get into a Neon....I barely fit in my mustang as it is!

LMAO! I guess I'm getting bigger then, instead of just fucking clumsy like I thought I was. Every now and again I'll hit my delts and think....fucking clumsy ass, didn't you see the damn door frame? Glad to hear it as good news!

Nice post AJ! Good seeing ya again bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic