VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
411 is a good choice if the coughing lasts more than 5 minutes

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Im on TRT and have a question.

I always aspirate, but what if you accidentally do inject right into a vein?

What should you do?

Call 911 immediately?
See how you feel, and if like shit, call 911?
Immediately drive to hospital? (possibly passing out at the wheel)

I only inject half a cc. Whats my worst case scenario and what should I do if I suddenly realize I just injected into a blood vessel because I suddenly feel weird?

What are the symptoms of injecting into a blood vessel anyway? Will it be way obvious and IMMEDIATE???

My first thought is if your lean enough you shouldn't hit a vein big enough to worry about.
Another thought is if you aspirate ( I never do) then you will know beyond any doubt your in a vein, at which point you withdraw needle and using a fresh needle re-inject in a other location.
But for arguments sake...if you injected into a vein whats the problem?
None really, because the oils you're injecting will get into your blood stream anyway...right?
I mean that's the whole point is it not, to get the AAS in the oil into the blood..So if by chance you injected directly into the vein its exactly the same situation but the oils are in the blood immediately and all at once.
So its the very same thing but the timing is different. Granted it may hurt like a son of a bitch but there is no difference from what your doing already just quicker.
Read more on medical issues and learn anatomy and physiology...throw in some critical thinking books while our at it.
Finally, I think that your waaay over thinking this steroid thing....inject and relax..steroids have been around probably longer than your dad...nothing major to worry about.

But IMO I dont think your asking this question out of innocent ignorance...No, I, think in your mind your on a mission to bring to light what you think are the "HORRORS" of Steroid abuse and by bringing up these scenarios, like injecting into a vein your plan is to single handidly shed light on the dangers of steroids... for all us drug addicts our here and bring us to the salvation of your thinking...that steroids are not necessary and very bad...like you have said already in your other post...
My advice is ...GO FAR AWAY and leave us alone.
You truly have no idea what your talking about on either account.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just realized this is the same guy that made the post about how we are all leading kids astray...

Post a third troll for us. Please.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Yeah, what Titan and POB said. This one didnt exactly turn out the way you expected huh? If you wanna bad mouth "steroid abusers" and accuse us of "leading kids astray" then perhaps you should educate yourself on wtf you're talking about first...

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Stick your head in the freezer and try hold your breath for a few.

Or go fetal on the bathroom floor, and sound like you are dying to the point where your wife is banging on the door and crying if she should call 911.

Either way, enjoy the next few minutes, for they will be fun...

Lol. I was going to post something a long these lines. You beat me to it.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Unless you have the steady hand of a surgeon, aspiration is no guarantee. The needle moves around while you inject and there's not much you can do about it.. Especially if you are injecting one handed. I'm not saying don't aspirate. It's just like putting on your seat belt. May help in an accident. Maybe not.. I don't even bother anymore.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Unless you have the steady hand of a surgeon, aspiration is no guarantee. The needle moves around while you inject and there's not much you can do about it.. Especially if you are injecting one handed. I'm not saying don't aspirate. It's just like putting on your seat belt. May help in an accident. Maybe not.. I don't even bother anymore.

I never aspirate.

I don't run enough gear where I have to pin anywhere other then glutes, VG and delts. I've never had a Dr or Nurse aspirate while giving me a shot of anything, so I don't see the point. I guess it might be different if you are site injecting your bi's or calves, but I don't know about that...

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Man..I hate when that happens but thanks for a good and simple explanation

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I never aspirate.

I don't run enough gear where I have to pin anywhere other then glutes, VG and delts. I've never had a Dr or Nurse aspirate while giving me a shot of anything, so I don't see the point. I guess it might be different if you are site injecting your bi's or calves, but I don't know about that...

I mostly do ventral glute myself but I definitely have pulled blood a couple of times..........................You should aspirate.
You dump some Fina straight in a vein and your gonna be sorry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic