Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So this happened....

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Sorry to hear man, I just tore my quad tendon off the bone last week.

If it makes you feel any better, we are both rehabbing same time. Im using MK677 to speed up my recovery after surgery.

Feel better man
wesleyQUADTEAR.jpg

JoeFriday

JoeFriday

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2014
Nasty injury, and glad to see you getting it looked at. But like Uphill said, it's only one meet. There'll be others.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Any updates?

Ultrasound was done last Wednesday. Had to wait until the 15th to get to see the doc.

Our comp was this weekend. Kinda bummed still.

Mrs Flex didn't want to go if I couldn't compete. I should have insisted. She made some good gains this year.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Yea I'm bummed about the meet too. Let's try to do it next year. By pics RPS has posted this looks like a great venue

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
After a drunken 4th of July rasslin match my buddy's knee looked 3x worse than that. His knee was purple and huge. Ended up just being a sprain. He's already back to snatching 250, just 15 under PR. We thought the worse. Torn mcl, acl, something. Nope. Got Lucky!

Hope you're back to normal asap broski

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
last time i detached my bicep tendon it looked similar to your arm. They did surgery, re-attached it, and now its stronger than my other arm that did not detach. Hang in there, look bleak now, but it will heal.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ultrasound was done last Wednesday. Had to wait until the 15th to get to see the doc.

Our comp was this weekend. Kinda bummed still.

Mrs Flex didn't want to go if I couldn't compete. I should have insisted. She made some good gains this year.

You need to push for the mri flex. That's no doubt a tear, how bad? I have no trust in the ultrasound and I got a shitty looking left arm to prove it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic