Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So this happened....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
That sucks Jim. Hope it's not serious. Good luck.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Flex, You know what I said..... Stage III tear. But hope is only stage II which just bruised a lot. (stage II stays attached and is only partial).

Problem is, you might not see deformity till swelling subsides and it heals up. By then it is too late. Probably need an MRI to assess NOW.

I had a good stage II on my hamstring. Leg swelled up like I had inserted a chicken filet in there. I did rehab with my sports chiro buddy. If it is stage II, you should start rehab about 48hrs after injury. Massaging and stretching. You dont want a partial tear to heal with adhesion. That will make it much more likely to re injure same spot. I also got ultrasound therapy which helps break up blood at injury site.

But....if you fully tore something.... I would check it out. Your Canadian....its free ;)

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Damn Dude! That looks awful! Hopes to a,speedy recovery brotha.. that shit looks painful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Ive never seen anything like that. Get it checked out man.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Crap Flex, That doesn't look good at all. Hope its getting better.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Wish you the best brother. please get a second opinion, and that definitely needs an mri to be correctly diagnosed

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
You need an MRI and an Orthopedic doc, preferably one with experience with athletes, like NOW.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I have an appointment tonight with a Doctor that specializes in weightlifting injuries.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
My Chiro that I saw last night says for sure it's a tear, not full but partial.

He referred me to a sports doc in Toronto and I made an appointment for next Monday.

He said no lifting except maybe legs but no squats unless safety bar....

Good night Buffalo meet......

I'm still going to train Mrs Flex but she's bowing out of the buffalo meet too.

To say that I am not happy is the understatement of the year. :(

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
My Chiro that I saw last night says for sure it's a tear, not full but partial.

He referred me to a sports doc in Toronto and I made an appointment for next Monday.

He said no lifting except maybe legs but no squats unless safety bar....

Good night Buffalo meet......

I'm still going to train Mrs Flex but she's bowing out of the buffalo meet too.

To say that I am not happy is the understatement of the year. :(

STOP! It's one meet.

Get healthy and find another....shit, I've seen 5 targeted meets pass me by due to my ability to find myself injured time and time again. And every time I have to start back up and go through the first 4-6 weeks of strength building. And I'm the most impatient person, ever. Fukkin shit blows and I keep coming back. That and I miss @PillarofBalance back spotting me.

It's not a "stop", it's just hitting "pause". Figure out what's wrong and devise a good gameplan that helps you heal efficiently.

Hope you feel better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic