Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

so the other day at lunch

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well me and my friend are sitting down for luuch at one of my favorite places to eat ...shrimp stew on the menu..let me tell you...this place hooks up a killer shrimp stew..i allway buy 2 plates the shit is so good...one of the waitress that works there comes up to me and tells me...It looks like your loseing weight...Now what the fuck...Thats the last thing i ever want to hear from anyone....it fucks me all up....maybe im loseing alittle water weight from the heat from sweatting ...but thats about it....I told her if your trying to make me feel good ..your not ..thats the last thing i want to hear from anyone ....telling me im lossing weight...fuck please.......Now its got my mind clicking and im eatting more now....i look in the mirror..i dont see any weight lost...the scale still sits at 256.....what the fuck was she looking at...i still have the sam big hard gut...20 plus inch arms...50 something fucking inch chess..thick as bricks....maybe she was just trying to bring up conversation...i dont know...so now im on my way to go buy some weight gain,,,,im refuseing to lose weight......dw

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Say bro maybe maybe it was just a conversation starter or maybe she likes you. It was an easy way to be nice and start a conversation if you were trying to lose weight. I wouldn't let it get to you. Your a big dude arms are huge. Weight gainer isn't good to me. To each his own but I would just eat a shut load of protein if it were me bro.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
DW your............hangin with KBD too much. Next you'll be counting ur hairs.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL and they say women are sensitive :D

if the scale is the same and the pic in the mirror is the same, i wouldnt worry about it! most people say that to be nice, she was probably trying to be nice :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
:-bdShe just thought you was A BIG OL SEXY sun-Of-Gun DW! trying to make time with ya! lol

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
LOL Outside our world that is considered a compliment. Betting she has a kind eye for you DW.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
truefully i was thinking my friend put her up to saying this because he knows how i feel about loseing weight..but the fact was he had nothing to do with it...when she told me thid i look at him and siad...hey bro...u put her up to this....no man,,,i swear....anyway,after my 2 plates of shrimp stew..i had 2 bowls of bed pudding...just for the exra calories....now im thinking about dinner..its getting late an i still havent made my mind up...half of me wants a catfish poorboy...or maybe a seafood platter...or pizzahut...you know a good pizza is loaded down with calories....im all about that...one thing ive been blessed with..i can eat anything i want and pret much stay lean...dont ge me wrong im about 12 percent in bf..maybe 15 persent...yeah by a bb stand point thats fat but im not a bb so i dont count...lol.....but i wear it well..but if the avg joe blow ate like me he would be sloppy fat and walking around like porky pig...i say we only have one life to live...we all should enjoy the finest things like eatting good foods....and if u people ever came to the big easy...u will find that this city has the best foods to offer..We have so many great palces to eat.....I have another favorite spot i love to eat at..i hit this palce ever time im working aroung that surround area...its call freds place...its owned by black people...and i will tell you..black people can cook.....the food there is so good you it would have you licking your plate like a dog licks his bowl....i rememeber the lst time i ate there i had there chicken stew with rice and cabbage...the gravy is so dam good.....its to die for.....lol...im typeing my ass off about foods....dam im hungry...im getting off people...im going to get dress and fiugre out what im going to do for food...more then likely pizza hut..its been about 3 months i had pizza hut....happy eatting friends........dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well I think she has a thing for you,But just my opinion and as for what people say about me I don't give a fuck I never listen, and when its a guy I have found they say something bad about me cause they cant be me.Cause they don't have the discipline that it takes too be me.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
well me and my friend are sitting down for luuch at one of my favorite places to eat ...shrimp stew on the menu..let me tell you...this place hooks up a killer shrimp stew..i allway buy 2 plates the shit is so good...one of the waitress that works there comes up to me and tells me...It looks like your loseing weight...Now what the fuck...Thats the last thing i ever want to hear from anyone....it fucks me all up....maybe im loseing alittle water weight from the heat from sweatting ...but thats about it....I told her if your trying to make me feel good ..your not ..thats the last thing i want to hear from anyone ....telling me im lossing weight...fuck please.......Now its got my mind clicking and im eatting more now....i look in the mirror..i dont see any weight lost...the scale still sits at 256.....what the fuck was she looking at...i still have the sam big hard gut...20 plus inch arms...50 something fucking inch chess..thick as bricks....maybe she was just trying to bring up conversation...i dont know...so now im on my way to go buy some weight gain,,,,im refuseing to lose weight......dw

you crack me up dude!

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
i remember when i was like that...when my body was all great

used to piss me off so bad......then i realized something...women arent like men at ALL...they say some stupid shit the way they want to hear it as a compliment..if she said it with a smile she wants your swamp snake lol...if she said it with a scowl she knows what you are and she's dissing you, daring you to hit her ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm gonna put this real simply for ya DW. She wants to perform oral sex on you repeatedly. Punish her for her misdeeds >:)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i Have had people say shit like that when the scales are actually up from the last time I saw them,I think it was her way of saying that it looks like you work out...........Or she wants you to piledrive her...........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic