Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

So Sad.....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
A lot of I.Q. deficit in this vid....Just wow!...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Matthew04's people showing off their degrees. Now is the time to revoke all their handouts and kick their 30 year old asses out of mommy's basement.

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
"Tear down" this horrible experiment allowing anarchists to use destruction and intimidation as their tool to nowhere.

Sounds good to me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wonder if everyone in Portland is crazy since the rest of the people who live there are letting this happen. Do they not want to take back their city?

2% Black people, that guy was the only person in this video that made any sense.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I find this whole riot thing strange. Let's all destroy our community to stick it to Trump!

Let's assume Trump loses in November. He goes off to Florida to play golf and hang out with his super model wife, while sitting on top of billions, and Portlanders go back to their burned out city. How many of those small businesses will come back? After seeing the mayor and PD hand the streets over to the rioters, my guess is few have confidence that their investments will be protected. Can you imagine what insurance rates will be in Portland or Seattle in those neighborhoods going forward?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I live here it’s nuts The mayor is a idiot the governor worse. And there’s no rednecks around to save the place 62! percent of the businesses are permanently closed and because the lawlessness why start backup ???

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
They need to stop with the pepper spray and flash bangs.

Replace it with water cannons, hand grenades and live ammo.

This is not a protest, this is a hostile take over.
lets meet force with force.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The progressive "powers that be" are trying to bait the federal officers into shooting somebody. Their fervent hope is another Kent State incident they can label a massacre and tell everyone that Trump is a tyrannical fascist. But Trump is not taking the bait. That's why Portland PD are now starting to get involved. Once Portland gov't leaders saw that the federal officers would continue to maintain their defensive posture and protect the courthouse, they realized that the longer this goes on, the more they're going to look like idiots. Too late.... I think Portland mayor is now trying to figure out a way to exit this shitstorm, but the anarchists likely won't play along.

They created a monster, and now they can't control it. Idiots.....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The progressive "powers that be" are trying to bait the federal officers into shooting somebody. Their fervent hope is another Kent State incident they can label a massacre and tell everyone that Trump is a tyrannical fascist. But Trump is not taking the bait. That's why Portland PD are now starting to get involved. Once Portland gov't leaders saw that the federal officers would continue to maintain their defensive posture and protect the courthouse, they realized that the longer this goes on, the more they're going to look like idiots. Too late.... I think Portland mayor is now trying to figure out a way to exit this shitstorm, but the anarchists likely won't play along.

They created a monster, and now they can't control it. Idiots.....

Their discussing this now...LIVE!...Barr is getting his arse shredded!...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I dunno about "shredded". When a congressman calls federal law enforcement "storm troopers" they aren't really furthering their case.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic